23 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I seem to remember him being pretty decent when he first joined them but his form drying up once Pedro took over

Aye, well he had three* different managers in about three months there (Warbiola - Murty - Pedro).

*Not 100% sure that I'm not forgetting somebody

Edited by JamesM82

3 hours ago, Munoz said:

I hope that didn't take up too much of your time.

1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:

I can’t believe that you were done by a false account. :lol:

Worth it, IMO. 

The figure getting mentioned isn't right. Theres another installment due next close season taking it up to 4m. There's also decent and achievable top ups equalling 2m and a sell on fee.

I'm gutted to see the boy gone, but the price is something I'm toiling to grumble about.

17 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

5F72556C-B26A-4090-9C02-978B93EF6706.png

"pretend moustache" - check

"never had a bird" - check

"lives in whitburn" - check

"staunch as f**k" - check

"cant get a rangers season ticket" - check

Yep, got all the Jambo DNA :thumsup2

4 hours ago, billyg said:

No-one will know the cut up as it'll be undisclosed , not until the AGM anyway when the income bit will reveal all. Let's just say I was staying near Lewis Stevenson in Majorca recently , was also on the same flight so I had quite a few chin wags. He brought up the name of Stephen McGinn , said he was a "great player" and said Lennon rated him  , then he moved onto John , by saying he was likely to move on this summer , "St Mirren will be hoping he goes for a few million anyway" he said ! Whatever did he mean by that ? :angel

Did you, aye?

4 hours ago, billyg said:

No-one will know the cut up as it'll be undisclosed , not until the AGM anyway when the income bit will reveal all. Let's just say I was staying near Lewis Stevenson in Majorca recently , was also on the same flight so I had quite a few chin wags. He brought up the name of Stephen McGinn , said he was a "great player" and said Lennon rated him  , then he moved onto John , by saying he was likely to move on this summer , "St Mirren will be hoping he goes for a few million anyway" he said ! Whatever did he mean by that ? :angel

Just spoke to Lewie. He told me yer mate's a dick, and that he fought him.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

We are in talks with Bournemouth to take Emerson Hyndman on loan. Think he was at the **** a season or two back.

He’s a player, that’d be a great signing, if true.

On the general McGinn point, no fan of Hibs (sorry to the sound Hibees on here), but hard not to be a fan of McGinn. If he chooses to shag over St Brendan\Celtic after their usual antics towards a Scottish club then, here’s to you SJM. GGTTH

Hyndman signed on loan until January. That was quick.

Villa are announcing a signing at 7:30.  Presumably McGinn, although they've also been bidding for a left back from Bristol City (Joe Bryan).

Edited by JamesM82

27 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Well there it is on BBC, 10% confirmed for the Buddies

IMG_2992.jpg

Another Sainteeee faneeee showing an interest in a transfer that has heehaw to do with them. You can almost smell the jealousy pissing out them.

Edited by Munoz