7 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Like the Famous Five?

I think its been adequately covered, but if you seriously think The Famous Five ( named by the press), is remotely in the same ballpark as a bunch of fans calling themselves "The Famous" then you have done better than me in demonstrating the "wee man syndrome"

doctor.gif.9427916640b88691bc7a5ff9f6646291.gif

3 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I think its been adequately covered, but if you seriously think The Famous Five ( named by the press), is remotely in the same ballpark as a bunch of fans calling themselves "The Famous" then you have done better than me in demonstrating the "wee man syndrome"

You have named a stand after them you welt! Doesnt matter if the press named them, you've put it at the core of your club. The 1950s  . Maybe the last time Hibs were relevant? Look forward to another easy few wins against the shite from Easter Road this season! 

7 hours ago, TommyDickFingers said:

1402511645_2019-07-1613_18_25-AberdeenFC_TheManageritwasnotaboutmoney.jpg.1e29a2480027bf345de4351f39fdeff0.jpg

tenor.gif.e14536fb4f6ca8930d2ebe50decbf220.gif

Or of course Aberdeen could've said to the player "How much did Hibs offer you" and similar to anyone who has ever been for an interview anywhere you would always answer with an extra bit added on.

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Or of course Aberdeen could've said to the player "How much did Hibs offer you" and similar to anyone who has ever been for an interview anywhere you would always answer with an extra bit added on.

The accusation is that we offered him more money after he had decided he fancied Hibs over us. This is what McInnes is referencing. Our original could well have been a higher offer than Hibs.

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

You made a c**t of it. It's only the internet, move on 👍🏼

16 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

The accusation is that we offered him more money after he had decided he fancied Hibs over us. This is what McInnes is referencing. Our original could well have been a higher offer than Hibs.

If I had a straight choice between Aberdeen and Hibs I would pick Aberdeen thats for sure.  I don't think anyone apart from Hibee's would choose Hibs in that scenario.

13 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

If I had a straight choice between Aberdeen and Hibs I would pick Aberdeen thats for sure.  I don't think anyone apart from Hibee's would choose Hibs in that scenario.

I'd agree with that.  Our squad still needs tweaking with a rather unconvincing off-season (however much that is worth!).  

Comment would be at this stage though that Heckingbottom dragged us into competing for Europe from nowhere last season with a threadbare squad missing key players.  People should not write us off with our full squad available for selection again, with none of the games player so far with a near starting 11 line-up.  Aberdeen have also lost Shinnie who, like John McGinn for us last year, is probably irreplaceable. 

Killie will be weaker. Hearts will be stronger. Interesting year ahead. 

1 hour ago, AberdeenHibee said:

I'd agree with that.  Our squad still needs tweaking with a rather unconvincing off-season (however much that is worth!).  

Comment would be at this stage though that Heckingbottom dragged us into competing for Europe from nowhere last season with a threadbare squad missing key players.  People should not write us off with our full squad available for selection again, with none of the games player so far with a near starting 11 line-up.  Aberdeen have also lost Shinnie who, like John McGinn for us last year, is probably irreplaceable. 

Killie will be weaker. Hearts will be stronger. Interesting year ahead. 

And St Johnstone  will be relegated 

Just to stir the pot, perhaps he chose Aberdeen over Hibs for genuinely footballing reasons: style of play, European football, semi-finals/finals, bigger spotlight for future move, etc.?
Of course from a hibbie POV it has to be about money, couldn’t be anything else.