44 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Hint: look at the colour of his skin, there's your answer.

Unfortunately I think you could be right.

Malonga also seemed to get a disproportionate amount of abuse from the middle aged wanks despite being the most technically gifted player in the squad at the time.

7 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

.sweaters seem to be getting too excited about an Efster return for me. Aye, decent on the ball but not exactly Sauzee at pinging passes and bossing games. Wouldn't shock me if he showed up at a St J. 

Who's comparing him to Sauzee?

You really are a clueless c**t.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think he had a proper bombscare spell at Celtic. 

I just remember his name being cheered out pre-match by the Saints support, and then we won the game thanks to a goal where the keeper was coming out unchallenged for a simple catch, and Ambrose decided to challenge him for it, leading for the ball dropping to our striker 6 yards out.

Talk to Celtic fans, they will tell you his messy moments were only really in selected Euro matches.

It did happen once or twice with us, and AFAIK remember the only actual total f**k up (outside the one you mention) he had was being robbed by GMS - tell me a defender that is faultless? Even "£10m Mckenna" fucks up fairly regularly.

Outside of that he used to meg and dummy players like they were off the Sunday pub leagues.

As for fitba fans cheering Efe? It just shows how utterly stupid your average gammon twat fitba fan is when it comes to good footballers  - as mentioned above, numerous Hibbies were screaming at Malonga before he turned 3 Aberdeen defenders inside out and scored in that cup match at ER when we were in the seasides...............including the genius that is Richard Gordon who - iirc - made a total shop front of himself that day by slagging him off pre match.

I could be miles off with this but my recollection of Ambrose's time with Hibs was that he had the odd bombscare game nearer the start (after going up at least) but went on to be very good for us. Certainly in the half season before going to Derby, he was our best player by a country mile. I'd love for Hibs to bring him back.

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

It did happen once or twice with us, and AFAIK remember the only actual total f**k up (outside the one you mention) he had was being robbed by GMS - tell me a defender that is faultless? Even "£10m Mckenna" fucks up fairly regularly.

The other memorable howler was the own goal that helped NSI Runavik go 2-0 up against us, but he redeemed himself later on in the match.

1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

The other memorable howler was the own goal that helped NSI Runavik go 2-0 up against us, but he redeemed himself later on in the match.

Aye, forgot about that one..............I was on holiday and missed it !

Seething that Ross has ended up at you guys, but equally intrigued to see how he’ll get on.

I Am confident he will do well, Sunderland are a basket case and done well last year when you look at the turnover in player he had. I also don’t think the 2 games a week every week helped him, he’s always said he’s a coach first and foremost and loves spending time on training pitch with the players, I don’t think lower league football in England allows that time.

His transfer record is questionable, but sure he will get the best out the players he will inherit - good luck!

Guest Moomintroll
Outside the Old firm, he'd comfortably be the best centre back in the league. An excellent player.
I would take him at Killie in a heartbeat, yes he will have his bombscare moments but the good things he does on the pitch easily outweighs the bad. Besides, he is worth the admission money alone, got to love the mad cigar muncher