Jordon Forster is auctioning off his shirt and runners up medal from the 2013 cup final in order to donate the money to the NHS. Classy gesture - how much it fetches might hurt his feelings though!

EVRHKl7XQAA_3Ui?format=jpg&name=medium

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that is a good interview, and she’s spot on with her priorities as far as I’m concerned.

I like the cut of her jib.

6 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Yeah, that is a good interview, and she’s spot on with her priorities as far as I’m concerned.

I like the cut of her jib.

Its difficult to argue with any of what she says.

If this goes on to the end of the year or more with limited / no fans at the matches, then relegation will be irrelevant - reconstruction might be predicated on whether your club is still solvent !!

First of all, smaller clubs wont renew contracts, then we will see the emergence of more part time contracts - even for larger clubs in the Championship.

But there are a couple of top flight clubs I can think of where they have used current ST sales to fund immediate expenditure and bank overdraft (rather than next seasons salaries / costs). That detail was obvious from their last set of accounts, and these clubs will, imv, be in deep shite within a few months.

23 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Its difficult to argue with any of what she says.

If this goes on to the end of the year or more with limited / no fans at the matches, then relegation will be irrelevant - reconstruction might be predicated on whether your club is still solvent !!

First of all, smaller clubs wont renew contracts, then we will see the emergence of more part time contracts - even for larger clubs in the Championship.

But there are a couple of top flight clubs I can think of where they have used current ST sales to fund immediate expenditure and bank overdraft (rather than next seasons salaries / costs). That detail was obvious from their last set of accounts, and these clubs will, imv, be in deep shite within a few months.

Agreed.

A lot of what she said seems to put Hibs on the same page as us going by the statement/update Motherwell put out last night. Which is nice.

It kind of feels like the Joint Response Group that Dempster's a part of should be the one that's being prioritised - for exactly the reasons she outlines.

@capt_oats Probably unsurprising as her and Alan Burrows seem to be on the same page on almost everything - and I have no doubt they have been having offline conversations about the situation given their previous working relationship at Motherwell.

I would have him on that group you mention as well.

9 minutes ago, Austinho said:

Touch of class.

We are some club. Selflessly giving up prize money and a position in the league for the greater good and now giving up a shirt sponsor to support the NHS.