2 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Not had one for a couple of years but could well buy a season ticket just to show my support for Edinburgh's Big Team in the PREMIERSHIP (top league 20/21) during these uncertain times.

Do it!  I renewed - it is very important we back our club right now.  At the very least, it will give us valuable resources to gain a foothold in the upper position of the SPFL and increase our already substantial advantage over our now not-so-noisy neighbours. 

8 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

If Hearts go bust they just need to appoint Muff and Flaps then hock the assets to Charlie Green, start again in league 2, same club, same history n that. I'm sure Petrie and Doncaster will oblige.  Won't they?

No.They'd have to start in the EOS league and call themselves Hevco or Sevho or The hearts2020

41 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

If Hearts go bust they just need to appoint Muff and Flaps then hock the assets to Charlie Green, start again in league 2, same club, same history n that. I'm sure Petrie and Doncaster will oblige.  Won't they?

We'll be fine because we'll cough up whatever is needed. And, more to the point, I think Budge will. If she didn't have the appetite for it, she could easily have completed the share transfer to FoH already, and walked off to retirement. But there's no doubt there is pressure on the bigger spending clubs - Aberdeen Hibs and Hearts in particular will be burning a £1m per month - and your wage bill will be bigger than ours now. Your 7k season ticket sales is a handy £2m. Together with £1.5m prize money (assuming court cases don't tangle that up) and that probably sees you through to about the end of next month. Same again season ticket sales would take you to the end of Aug. If there is no football in front of crowds on the horizon in 2020 , you'll be 100% confident that Ron will start seriously dipping his hand into his pocket after that. won't you? Because he treated HSL very fairly, didn't he?

10 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

We'll be fine because we'll cough up whatever is needed. And, more to the point, I think Budge will. If she didn't have the appetite for it, she could easily have completed the share transfer to FoH already, and walked off to retirement. But there's no doubt there is pressure on the bigger spending clubs - Aberdeen Hibs and Hearts in particular will be burning a £1m per month - and your wage bill will be bigger than ours now. Your 7k season ticket sales is a handy £2m. Together with £1.5m prize money (assuming court cases don't tangle that up) and that probably sees you through to about the end of next month. Same again season ticket sales would take you to the end of Aug. If there is no football in front of crowds on the horizon in 2020 , you'll be 100% confident that Ron will start seriously dipping his hand into his pocket after that. won't you? Because he treated HSL very fairly, didn't he?

If we got to the stage of near death we'd all chuck in money.Thats why you have FOH.you wouldnt have FOH if you werent on your death bed.Now your ok.

We'd do the same.both hibs and hearts will always be ok.

26 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

We can just slap Persevere on our away kits.  Easy money.

20 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Aberdeen Hibs and Hearts in particular will be burning a £1m per month - and your wage bill will be bigger than ours now. Your 7k season ticket sales is a handy £2m. Together with £1.5m prize money (assuming court cases don't tangle that up) and that probably sees you through to about the end of next month. Same again season ticket sales would take you to the end of Aug

Tricky to see that on a £10m turnover 😂

Hibs salaries are around £7m pa - less than £600k per month.

It will be different this year, but Hibs dont usually spend next seasons ST money immediately, its called budgeting for the coming year.

As an example (and its in the accounts if you dont believe me) we had most of the ST money in the bank at the beginning of the season.

Now clearly a few home games with walk ups and the possibility of Rangers / Celtic matches if we made top 6 would have given a bit of extra cash.................but we are nowhere near being in the shite and by my reckoning we have about 6 months before arses start getting twitchy.

p.s. if you want a "oh shit" moment, and to understand exactly why Budge is pooping her pants about relegation, have a wee squint at the cash reserves section of your own accounts (which was the money in your bank before last season started which should have included almost all your ST dough) .

31 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

...and your wage bill will be bigger than ours now...

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/revealed-hearts-and-hibs-wage-bills-and-how-they-compare-scottish-premiership-rivals-1356203?page=3

Dr Mrs Budge 'negotiatied' your wage bill down by something like 30% so they'll be about the same as Hibs now, probably still higher.

Difference being we don't need the millions from some random radge donator to pay ours.

I'm sure the rest of your maths checks out.  You boys are clearly good with finances.  

33 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Tricky to see that on a £10m turnover 😂

Hibs salaries are around £7m pa - less than £600k per month.

It will be different this year, but Hibs dont usually spend next seasons ST money immediately, its called budgeting for the coming year.

As an example (and its in the accounts if you dont believe me) we had most of the ST money in the bank at the beginning of the season.

Now clearly a few home games with walk ups and the possibility of Rangers / Celtic matches if we made top 6 would have given a bit of extra cash.................but we are nowhere near being in the shite and by my reckoning we have about 6 months before arses start getting twitchy.

p.s. if you want a "oh shit" moment, and to understand exactly why Budge is pooping her pants about relegation, have a wee squint at the cash reserves section of your own accounts (which was the money in your bank before last season started which should have included almost all your ST dough) .

Wasn't great, but bearing mind that year we were still chucking £4-5m at the stadium, then not surprising. Have you guys got a £2-3m McGinn top up this time?