Never realised on the Hibs tv commentary there’s a typical loud mouth weegie shouting encouragement to his side.  It’s actually giving a new level of enjoyment.  I’m hopeful of a pure heads gone from him soon. 

2 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Never realised on the Hibs tv commentary there’s a typical loud mouth weegie shouting encouragement to his side.  It’s actually giving a new level of enjoyment.  I’m hopeful of a pure heads gone from him soon. 

Theres always a few bawbags get "press tickets" for these matches.

Probably the knuckle dragger that runs the Rangers Media website.

Theres a cracking POV video from that area from a Rangers fan when SDG scores

83 minute mark on the Youtube - it was at this point that I said to my Dad that we were not losing this.

It was something to do with the Rangers fans being shite and their players body language.

Our fans were fucking magnificent last 15.

So I've just have BonniePrinceCharlie message me asking if I'm gay.  Not sure on his angle, but it got me to thinking about those pathetic Hearts b*****ds and their "all hibees are gay" song.

Anyone remember that?  How utterly lame.  Is there a more tragic support in Scottish football than the younger generation of Hearts fan?