I’m not bothered about Slivka leaving either, decent player who just never looked like grabbing his chance to be the main man. He’d throw in a cracking performance against the old firm then back to average next game. Frustrating because you know he’s got it in him. Not a bad player for us and wish him all the best. Some memorable winners in his time here! 

3 hours ago, St. Jude said:

I see that’s all the loan players away and the  🐍 back in.

Of the loan players I would definitely take Naismith and Docherty back. I think Docherty in particular has the ability to be a tremendous player for us, agreeing a permanent deal with Rangers seems unlikely though.

After championing McNulty on here I was disappointed with his spell. He looked overweight and was anonymous in a number of games, the derby in particular. I still think there’s a cracking striker there but I’m less arsed about getting him permanently.

Omeonga’s a really likeable wee guy and clearly loves playing at Hibs but he flatters to deceive for me. He can get into good positions and carry the ball into the final third but his final ball lacks cutting edge too often. Can’t say I’d be bothered about him coming back.         

I think it’s clear we, along with everyone else, will be operating on a reduced budget so Ross really needs to get his signings spot on this summer. No room in the budget for passengers.

Could we not try and something with rangers in regards a swap with the snake and Docherty?

19 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Could we not try and something with rangers in regards a swap with the snake and Docherty?

It could be tried but from what I'm reading on Twitter the mutants weren't that impressed with Kamberi and want Docherty to be given the chance to prove himself.

Wasn't Kamberi just cover for Defoe's injury anyway?

15 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

That would be the ideal scenario. I always got the impression the move was a bit of a panic purchase to get a striker in for the short term. He’s definitely not the calibre of player they need to win the league.

Remains to be seen whether Docherty would want to come permanently as well.

18 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Seeing Hibs are linked with Harry Davis who formerly played under Jack Ross at Saints. Would be gutted at this as I always hoped that he'd come back to us if he ended up back up the road. 

Pretty sure we’ve said no new players will be signed until players are repaid their deferred wages. So probably just rumours.

59 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Heart of Midlothian supporter rationale:

Hibs:  we would like to offer partial refunds of season tickets for uncompleted 2019/20 home matches, but we would appreciate it greatly if you did not refund and those who don't stand to get extra perks/offers at a later date.  If you do want a refund, we understand.  

Hearts fans on this:  LOL TICK TOCK asking not to refund if possible.  Hibs are broke.  Vermin about to go bust.

Hearts:  We will not be offering any refunds at all for uncompleted 2019/20 fixtures.  It was written in the small print of the Season Ticket T&Cs we could do this. 

Hearts fans on this:  [oh, I cannot wait to see how they try rationalise this one].

Their logic so far seems to be "no true fan would ask for a refund anyway so its fine".

Absolutely ridden rotten financially by their club but dont seem to care. Incredible.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Their logic so far seems to be "no true fan would ask for a refund anyway so its fine".

Absolutely ridden rotten financially by their club but dont seem to care. Incredible.

Doesn’t matter how badly they are run, the club know these idiots will blindly just hand over their hard earned money :lol:

6 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Doesn’t matter how badly they are run, the club know these idiots will blindly just hand over their hard earned money :lol:

Something else they have in common with their cousins from Govan then..

1 hour ago, Lebowski said:

Cannae believe they are not reporting that Claudia Schiffer is sunbathing naked in my back garden as that has as much basis in fact..................sadly 😁

(Just dont tell my wife)

22 hours ago, Green Day said:

Cannae believe they are not reporting that Claudia Schiffer is sunbathing naked in my back garden as that has as much basis in fact..................sadly 😁

(Just dont tell my wife)

Claudia ****ing Schiffer? Showing your age there, Green day. This is the most recent photo of Claudia 

aa8f72e966c8b26a1e1d837755bd7f23.jpg