What a fucking fantastic day, even though i wasn't at Hampden to witness history.

I had the chance to watch it at the Rangers club in Coquitlam  surrounded by zombies, but f**k that ever. My experience of Ex-Pat **** like homegrown ****  is 100% negative, 'orrible c***s.

Up at 5am  Bacon rolls, on with Radio and Hibs TV .

Watched in disbelief and joy , really thought we were done after their  2nd .However ,we know what happened  next. 

Fulltime and my Wife cracked open a bottle of Veuve Clicquot she had hidden in preparation , before the half way line had been reached by the exuberees.

Got on it all day after that..numerous phone-calls from and to Edinburgh   ,and manged to make the wrap party for 'Sausage Party' that evening, the wife worked on the film and Seth Rogan put 2k behind the bar for us. He must have known, hes a good c**t..

Edited by VanCityHibee

16 hours ago, Lebowski said:

Since 1875 moving back to the east next season I believe? Think its section 45. Glad to hear that if true.

Guessing 45 would be the only place in the East that could make sense, given the lack of season ticket holders in that section.

Worth a go. Hopefully it's a temporary solution and they're looking into something more permanent going forward re safe standing.

41 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Find it completely and utterly bizarre the amount of Hearts supporters who seem to think we could go bust.  

We are the 2nd most financially stable club in our league (no debt, millions in the bank, own our own stadium AND class training facilities, rich owner, over 7,000 ST sales already etc) and there are actually articles in the press that Heart's impending relegation will finish them/they cannot survive it.   Pre-COVID 19 we were away to spend £££££££ on huge TV screens and state of the art sound/light systems!   They are currently grovelling and praying for other clubs to hit the wall before them.  Utter weirdos. 

I tend to disregard anything a Hearts supporter says in relation to football finance.  Since Mercer they've been spending more than they earn and had to go into administration to clear the decks  - this shed twenty five million pounds of debt, not including any debt forgiveness Romanov pulled earlier in his tenure for somewhere in the region of  at least eight million.  Going on for thirty five million pounds as a starter for 10. 

And then just 7 short years later they are yet again spending more than they earn relying on Benny and FOH money on what appears to be a hand to mouth basis judging by cash in bank (matter of public record, not Hobonomics), and yet these delusion fools think they're some sort of model for other clubs to follow. 

It should be interesting times for them ahead.  Perhaps for once in recent history they could try living within their means.

Guessing 45 would be the only place in the East that could make sense, given the lack of season ticket holders in that section. Worth a go. Hopefully it's a temporary solution and they're looking into something more permanent going forward re safe standing. 

Yip, confirmed now.  

I see that’s all the loan players away and the  🐍 back in.

Of the loan players I would definitely take Naismith and Docherty back. I think Docherty in particular has the ability to be a tremendous player for us, agreeing a permanent deal with Rangers seems unlikely though.

After championing McNulty on here I was disappointed with his spell. He looked overweight and was anonymous in a number of games, the derby in particular. I still think there’s a cracking striker there but I’m less arsed about getting him permanently.

Omeonga’s a really likeable wee guy and clearly loves playing at Hibs but he flatters to deceive for me. He can get into good positions and carry the ball into the final third but his final ball lacks cutting edge too often. Can’t say I’d be bothered about him coming back.         

I think it’s clear we, along with everyone else, will be operating on a reduced budget so Ross really needs to get his signings spot on this summer. No room in the budget for passengers.

I’d take all the loan players back, most of them showed up without playing football the previous 6-12 months. They are all good players but it’s difficult to hit the ground running after hardly playing. They would all improve with a good preseason and a fresh start.

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’d take all the loan players back, most of them showed up without playing football the previous 6-12 months. They are all good players but it’s difficult to hit the ground running after hardly playing. They would all improve with a good preseason and a fresh start.

I suspect we're not going to have any kind of preseason this year, but I get your point...