2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Disappointing that you missed out poppy thieving and ripping off Bosnian pensioners tbh.  5/10.

and driving the jobby brown Rover wearing a cardigan and string backed driving gloves........................?

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Disappointing that you missed out poppy thieving and ripping off Bosnian pensioners tbh.  5/10.

You can steal from charities all you like, Tynierose - doesn't bother me in the slightest. Its the wooly cardigans and unironic moustaches that get my goat. 

3 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

That's understandable.  What about my green trousers?

Looks suspiciously like my doctors surgery - nae wonder I cant get an appointment when you spend all your time on here.................

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

His legs looked to be gone in the final game at Pittodrie. Think it's a good move to have him off the wage bill rather than have him there for another year collecting a decent wage.

Oh don’t get me wrong, he’s not at the level required if we want to push on. But he didn’t let us down when filling in. He’ll be a good signing for Dunfermline. Agree about the wages as well, seemingly he was a good wage. Wish him all the best.

23 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Oh don’t get me wrong, he’s not at the level required if we want to push on. But he didn’t let us down when filling in. He’ll be a good signing for Dunfermline. Agree about the wages as well, seemingly he was a good wage. Wish him all the best.

He should be a good player in the Championship. Always thought he was very professional so imagine he’ll have looked after himself.

He will be on a good wage at the Pars too. I imagine they will be paying him as a player and member of the coaching team.

5 hours ago, VanCityHibee said:

Amazing effort from everyone involved, great to see the donations going up and up as well.

hhi.PNG

Brilliant stuff - 10150 by the end of the early bird deadline yesterday.

We should remember that back in season 16/17 we were targeting 10000 season tickets in total - never mind selling that number for this season which will start bcd and when so many of our fans are skint.

I had Season Tickets as a kid/teenager and took a bit of a break when I moved to Aberdeen.  Following our relegation in 2014, I bought my Season Ticket back with the primary motivation of helping and supporting the club through a difficult period.  It has been worth every single penny (despite not making every game) and has been a joy to be a part of our journey since those dark days.  

It is amazing to think that in 2014, 10,000 season tickets was a complete and utter pipe-dream.  Now, it feels like we have fully grown from a "core" of 5,000-6,000 up to 9,000-10,000.  When you couple that 10,000 number with the most difficult economic and health circumstances we will collectively face as a club/society, it really is an exciting time to be a Hibee. 10,000 people willing to support the club for the love of it.  If you are still considering buying one, just do it.  You will become an even more integral part of our evolution and can help our club come out of this as the strongest in Scotland (outside of the Old firm). 

Edited by AberdeenHibee

12 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Card or tractor mate?

11 hours ago, FTOF said:

The card FFS!

Every one of the country bumpkins already owns a tractor.

Yeah this.