2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

We've signed Whittaker in a player/coach role, has he got anything left in the tank? 

To play every week? Probably not. Especially not as a full back. Did a job for us in central midfield on a good few occasions last season though.

We've signed Whittaker in a player/coach role, has he got anything left in the tank? 

Would echo the above. Play him in the middle of the park and he'll be fine. Still pretty strong and able to run for 90 minutes, but his pace is completely gone and you can't play him against a winger.

Very good influence on young players in his coaching too.

Good signing for Dunfermline imo.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Even when Whitty fucked up, I'd never think he wasn't trying, and it was always a case of him having the right idea, but his legs not being able to pull off what his brain was telling them to do. Your worst case scenario is that he'll be a good influence in your backroom.

6 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Late to the party as I'm moving house and the internet isn't up yet.

I also have a PM exchange from Snifter threatening to kick my c**t in, etc.

I'll get the screenshots up as soon as I "go live".

😂 he seems a bit unhinged that lad

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

😂 hard to believe someone didnt agree a square go over the internet

I asked him to take back insults he'd posted, when he refused a square go was offered at next home fixture. Coward is now squealing about it because I blocked his girlfriend Grass is Greener.  Okay.

4 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I asked him to take back insults he'd posted, when he refused a square go was offered at next home fixture. Coward is now squealing about it because I blocked his girlfriend Grass is Greener.  Okay.

😂 Okay. Did you ask him nicely?