1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

A very solid day for us. 3 positions that needed strengthening. Couple more and we are good to go. 

......and the word is that Flo has signed for Der ***

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

......and the word is that Flo has signed for Der ***

Some Hull papers are going with the rumour that he's off to Hull City. If we can't get Docherty for him, then gazumping the Sevco would still make for a productive day...

5 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Looks like an absolute psychopath. Just what we need.

Utter unit - saw an insta post from him yesterday training in his home gym and he has even less body fat than me (🤣).

Exactly what we need, not saying good footballers are surplus but we need someone to batter fuckers too.

While I understand why you're all excited, its worth remembering you've signed a DM who excelled in a side who sat camped in their own half, and a winger with 1 league goal to his name and who missed over 60% of his time at his previous club through injury.

You lads get yourselves hyped up like no other, and it generally ends in a crushing blow when signings end up being average.

*I've no idea how Nisbet will do

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

While I understand why you're all excited, its worth remembering you've signed a DM who excelled in a side who sat camped in their own half, and a winger with 1 league goal to his name and who missed over 60% of his time at his previous club through injury.

You lads get yourselves hyped up like no other, and it generally ends in a crushing blow when signings end up being average.

*I've no idea how Nisbet will do

Let us have this RG we were going bust just last week.

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

1/ Lockdown has been boring as f**k

2/ Its the warrior poet within all of us

happy the rock GIF

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Let us have this RG we were going bust just last week.

Fair points, well made.

If you don’t get absolutely fucking buzzing about signing some Cypriot psychopath, a winger with no end product and Kevin Nisbet then what’s the point?

We’ll deal with the crushing disappointments when they hit us square in the face, but for now... 

F7566E95-44F9-4F7C-9E29-05973E1C937B.gif.9cf814c5ffb8e027984b1a1f8a61485f.gif