50 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

and we know that money will "just be resting" in Ron Gordon's account anyway while we sign pish from Djibouti or whatever for minimum wage.

I cannot wait until we sign a 20 year old striker from Tajikistan on deadline day. 

35 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Don't you have faith in your football monitoring board to turn things around?

I was trying to get my head around what a "football monitoring board" actually is. With a quick google search, I stumbled across this.

fitbawmonitoringboard.png

Needless to say, I'm no closer to figuring it out.

At least there was some sort of awful strategy going into squad building before, we now seem prepared to let anyone leave to bring the squad down with only a single joker called "Jimmy Jeggs" coming in.

He's superb at the moment but we know Nisbet's form could fall off a cliff again so close enough 2.5 million isn't the worst deal for him.

Losing our best academy product for years for almost nothing, and another who looks like he could be great for a development fee, while Josh Campbell plays in a midfield with Stevenson and Joe Newell is sickening. 

It's a really big slide to arrest for the club, mad to think two seasons ago we were two dreadful performances against saints from at least 1 cup win and pretty comfortably 3rd

5 hours ago, jagfox said:

Dunfermline due a chunk of the Nisbet fee? Also read Thistle will get a large part of his 5% development fee, around £100,000.

Hibs, the club that keeps giving.

Thank you.

Both of which are paid from his new club, not Hibs............................

32 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Not sure thats true tbf. Millwall will pay you the full fee then its up to you to divy it up.

36 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

So is that in addition to the declared fee m9?

Looks like, £72000 but phree muney anyway.

Screenshot_20230126_073956_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8f11d34ec5b13b2744ba54171e8e478c.jpg

Edited by jagfox

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not sure thats true tbf. Millwall will pay you the full fee then its up to you to divy it up.

Was being facetious, I know thats how it works I just meant that Millwall would ultimately pay for it.

Proabably too early..........................