Great crowd for an U19s game. Brave performance from the youngsters who deserved to take the game to penalties. Several of these young players should be signed up longer term.

The Dortmund left side was destroyed by Laidlaw who looked superb. I liked Megwa and Johnson the keeper as well as Blaney who played at centre back. 

Put it into context, Dortmund are one of the main favourites for this tournament.

Edited by AndyM

Lots of interviews today, with Lee Jonhson, Ben Kensell and the lesser spotted Steve Kean. Annoyingly Kensell looking to take the credit for the success of the youth team despite much of the work being done prior to his arrival but on the plus side they have mentioned that contract talks are in place with youth team members and some announcements will be made shortly.

Whether those are positive announcements or not, no idea. 

3 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Lots of interviews today, with Lee Jonhson, Ben Kensell and the lesser spotted Steve Kean. Annoyingly Kensell looking to take the credit for the success of the youth team despite much of the work being done prior to his arrival but on the plus side they have mentioned that contract talks are in place with youth team members and some announcements will be made shortly.

Whether those are positive announcements or not, no idea. 

The DTS podcast really highlighted to me how much work Hibs have got to educate the fanbase on the machinations of modern day football. 

On 13/02/2023 at 01:57, Lyle Lanley said:

Mikey Devlin signing until end of season. 

I saw an interview with Mikey Devlin at the start of the season where he was basically trying to sell himself to clubs after injury which was a bit crap to see. I kept an eye out on his progress since and so it's good to see him get this chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aee9P5CTS3k

Edited by 2426255

9 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

The DTS podcast really highlighted to me how much work Hibs have got to educate the fanbase on the machinations of modern day football. 

I'm not really sure Hibs ever really have to educate their fanbase. It would ultimately be beneficial if we all sang from the same hymn sheet but even with something as simple as football that's never going to happen. What in your view was the knowledge gap displayed?