I’ve been one of Lee Johnson’s vocal defenders however that’s indefensible, he has to go, even if we turn it around that’s the worst result in our history by a longshot.

He simply can’t be allowed to continue as manager, an absolute embarrassment.

One of the commentators said that Lewis Miller had played okay, which I think is even more bewildering than the result, awful footballer.

It was clear from last season that Marshall needs to be euthanised, why he started is beyond me.

Lewis Stevenson, jeezo, an all timer in his bad performances.

Dylan Levitt could be one of the most expensive mistakes in recent years based on that.

Adam Le Fondre, fucking murder.

Jake Doyle-Hayes, made a mug of by a school janitor.

Elias Melkersen, played like he’d won a school competition.

Joe Newell, despite his goal, I think he was obviously getting mixed up with his love of golf, regularly pitching the ball into the hills.

Rocky Bushiri, Josh Campbell and Elie Youan jumped in a delorean back to their first 6 months at Hibs where they were absolutely crap.

Utterly pathetic all in all, honestly didn’t think for a second we wouldn’t beat them, nothing short of embarrassing.

Terrible result for Hibs (and scottish football) given Andorra has roughly the same population of Paisley.

Fully expect them to thump the Andorran mob next week however Djurgardens or Luzern might put an end to their European adventures this season.

Edited by HarleyQuinn

I don't think that's our strongest line-up and whilst it should be cruising throw these minnows I'd like to think we'll field a better team for most of the season.

That said our keeper situation seems a mess, but I guess Wollocot has to start now.

A back four of Miller, Fish, Hanlon and Obita would be alright.

The midfield of Newell, Levitt and JDH seems a little unbalanced, not sure who has to drop out for Jeggo. Ideally get someone better than Jeggo in but looks like the Terry Taylor ship has sailed, having never really been in our waters regardless.

Up top Youann, Vente or Mykola and Boyle would also be decent.

That's up there with one of the worst games I've watched, perhaps the camera angle didn't help, but I still think we're in for a decent season. Seems like they just didn't turn up today. 

The thing is this Andorran mob, and Sligo Rovers for that matter, would be rag dolled week-in week-out if they were dropped into the Premiership (or even the Championship) for a season.

What gets me is the year-on-year lack of preparation and professionalism that Scottish teams show in Europe, particularly against supposed minnows. Granted I was watching the game on a phone but Inter looked fitter and sharper, and just as fast and strong as Hibs.

What exactly do Scottish teams do in pre-season… well, training in general really? Some of the Hibs players actually looked to be carrying a bit of weight.

See Johnson has his excuse in with the altitude being at fault for our performance.

Only Hibs could be reportedly close to finalising a club record deal for an exciting new striker before bringing the fans crashing back down to earth with that kind of result and performance.

2 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

I’ve been one of Lee Johnson’s vocal defenders however that’s indefensible, he has to go, even if we turn it around that’s the worst result in our history by a longshot.

Clearly a bad result but, and not trying to wind you up here, surely losing 7 at home to Malmo was worse than that? 

2 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

One of the commentators said that Lewis Miller had played okay, which I think is even more bewildering than the result, awful footballer.

It was clear from last season that Marshall needs to be euthanised, why he started is beyond me.

Dylan Levitt could be one of the most expensive mistakes in recent years based on that.

Joe Newell, despite his goal, I think he was obviously getting mixed up with his love of golf, regularly pitching the ball into the hills.

Rocky Bushiri, Josh Campbell and Elie Youan jumped in a delorean back to their first 6 months at Hibs where they were absolutely crap.

Utterly pathetic all in all, honestly didn’t think for a second we wouldn’t beat them, nothing short of embarrassing.

The club won’t sack him though. The club seem happy enough with him in charge. 

12 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Clearly a bad result but, and not trying to wind you up here, surely losing 7 at home to Malmo was worse than that? 

To me it's worse than Malmo. Malmo were a decent team.

No Scottish team should be losing to a team from Andorra regardless. 

23 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

A worse scoreline, yeah but as a result, no chance, Malmo had something about them, not convinced this Andorran mob would beat Civil Service Strollers.

Without doubt the worst team that have ever beaten us.

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Terrible result for Hibs (and scottish football) given Andorra has roughly the same population of Paisley.

Fully expect them to thump the Andorran mob next week however Djurgardens or Luzern might put an end to their European adventures this season.

Ahhaha who's that kid in the second embedded tweet? 😂😂 "faaahhkkss saahke Hebs" 😂😂😂

55 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

The thing is this Andorran mob, and Sligo Rovers for that matter, would be rag dolled week-in week-out if they were dropped into the Premiership (or even the Championship) for a season.

What gets me is the year-on-year lack of preparation and professionalism that Scottish teams show in Europe, particularly against supposed minnows. Granted I was watching the game on a phone but Inter looked fitter and sharper, and just as fast and strong as Hibs.

What exactly do Scottish teams do in pre-season… well, training in general really? Some of the Hibs players actually looked to be carrying a bit of weight.

I 100% agree with this. I remember Killie got humiliated by some Welsh mob who later in the same season got comprehensively beaten by lower-division Scottish teams in the Challenge Cup 

I wonder if also the location is a factor in this instance. Andorra is, as far as I know, located in the Pyrenees so perhaps at those altitudes the air is a bit thinner? 

For both goals it had to be said (bad camera notwithstanding!) that the Hibs players were not just slow to react to second balls, but quite uninterested....

4 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Welcome to the reality realm mate. 

Just now, Zing. said:

Lee Johnson had managed to get me back on his side a wee bit towards the end of last season. Didn’t expect to absolutely fucking hate him again quite so soon tbqh.

He was a p***k, is a p***k and always will be a p***k.  Absolute fraud of a manager.

Comparing the Andorrans to his old mans good Cheltenham Towns team :lol: 

2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The club won’t sack him though. The club seem happy enough with him in charge. 

Hes baws deep in with the owners.  Done the same at Bristol City.  Guys a snakey c**t.  Never his fault either.