20 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Untitled.jpg.274ccef30592a42cc0636fb9236346b0.jpg

It's not fair. It was meant to get better after they went into administration. And then it was meant to get better when they got relegated.

BUT IT NEVER GETS BETTER. 🤣

2016 and 2017 wasnae bad tbf.    But it's true, you c***s always land on your feet.

52 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Untitled.jpg.274ccef30592a42cc0636fb9236346b0.jpg

It's not fair. It was meant to get better after they went into administration. And then it was meant to get better when they got relegated.

BUT IT NEVER GETS BETTER. 🤣

They struggle to consistently finish above Kilmarnock never mind competing with Hearts.

21 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

How many years ago did Killie finish ahead of Hibs again?  

I would guesstimate that over the last decade it’s probably about 50/50 in terms of who has finished higher in the league. 

Could be wrong but 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 I would guess we finished above you? Maybe not. Maybe more.

Edited by Sortmeout

6 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I would guesstimate that over the last decade it’s probably about 50/50 in terms of who has finished higher in the league. 

Could be wrong but 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 I would guess we finished above you? Maybe not. Maybe more.

The answer is twice over the past ten years and never since the year Steve Clarke managed you.  Kind of makes a mockery of your post tbh. 

It's obviously bollocks given that we finished ahead of them the season they got relegated, and then for each of the subsequent three seasons where they were in the Championship after two further embarrassing failures in the play-offs. All within the last decade.

Just now, craigkillie said:

It's obviously bollocks given that we finished ahead of them the season they got relegated, and then for each of the subsequent three seasons where they were in the Championship after two further embarrassing failures in the play-offs. All within the last decade.

Yes, the season we went down and the season under clarke.  Bar that Killie havent finished above Hibs in the league including the past 4 years. 

48 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

So we didn't finish above you when you were in the Championship and we were in the Premiership? Did the leagues change order in those years or something?

As we were in different leagues then no, you never finished above us in the league.  Decent effort though. 

10 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

They struggle to consistently finish above Kilmarnock never mind competing with Hearts.

7 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

7 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Don’t think that is right.

7 hours ago, craigkillie said:

7 hours ago, craigkillie said:

So we didn't finish above you when you were in the Championship and we were in the Premiership? Did the leagues change order in those years or something?

Wouldnt this consistency chat require a glance at the all time Premiership league table?

Unless I am reading it wrongly, Kilmarnock are in 8th spot, with an overall points total 25% lower than Hibs.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

But it's an open/feeder league system? I mean East Stirling could boast that Celtic have never been above them going by your logic.

That would be a meaningless claim though, wouldn't it?

It kind of goes without saying that when folk are talking about finishing above other teams the teams have to have been playing in the same league.  

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Hearts are like the Primary 4 playground bully who picks on the wee kid to feel better about himself and then shits it when the Primary 7 big guys in blue and green and white hoops come out to play. 

Thank you.

Although, I do find the patronising reference to Hibs as "wee kids" relative to P4 children enjoyable. And fair.

Edited by VincentGuerin