FIFA 18

FifeArab

That’s me been kicked off squad battles three out of four games this morning so effectively 6000 points gone because of EA’s shitey servers to go along with the game i was kicked off on Monday and the three last week.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've started struggling like f#ck with POTM Salah for some reason. Folk must've worked out a game plan against him. 

Thankfully I still have the amazing Wayne Rooney scoring worldies from all over the last 3rd.

I've started struggling like f#ck with POTM Salah for some reason. Folk must've worked out a game plan against him

Any tips...

I had a game against a boy who had Salah, Robben and Reus as a front three. Was easy as f**k to defend and he just constantly fake shot onto their stronger foot.

10 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

That’s me been kicked off squad battles three out of four games this morning so effectively 6000 points gone because of EA’s shitey servers to go along with the game i was kicked off on Monday and the three last week.

EA chat just blame it on a ping drop in internet meaning lose connection to the servers. Its awful happens way to much on Squad Battles which can screw the average player not that the packs have been rewarding.

1 hour ago, Yonas said:

EA chat just blame it on a ping drop in internet meaning lose connection to the servers. Its awful happens way to much on Squad Battles which can screw the average player not that the packs have been rewarding.

Yeah they tried to tell me it was to do with port forwarding. Absolute nonsense when I have no issues with online seasons or online in any other game.

Been getting into it this week, find the AI really hard to play against on Battles. Got up to gold 3, but think I will leave it there.
what formations does everyone use?

You won’t stay in Gold 3 unless you play some games.

This is the squad I’ve got at the moment, still experimenting with the best line-up.
009c8bc147034834d064f5e68d3f1d8f.jpg6acea6a91b307f6ae07b57e457084fa0.jpgb4dbbfc0014f46199a9668c3470d0c10.jpg

23 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Any tips...

I had a game against a boy who had Salah, Robben and Reus as a front three. Was easy as f**k to defend and he just constantly fake shot onto their stronger foot.

I mean that I'm struggling to use him effectively for some reason.

I mean that I'm struggling to use him effectively for some reason.
Aye, I was asking for tips on how folk defend against you, when you're using him.

I severely struggle against him, apart from that one game, folk seem so good at getting a yard of space near the box and it just rifles in the top corner. I'm really bad at defending quick passes in the box aswell

91 Pirlo in my team. Hardest part was getting Christmas Pirlo for setting up 3 goals with lobbed passes when folk in Online Singles try and play for the win.

Team now has a set peice taker which will make a difference.

1 hour ago, Yonas said:

91 Pirlo in my team. Hardest part was getting Christmas Pirlo for setting up 3 goals with lobbed passes when folk in Online Singles try and play for the win.

Team now has a set peice taker which will make a difference.

Took me about four games to get one lobbed through ball, then got two in the next game :lol:

Only had to buy Strootman and Kalinic to complete the SBC so he was straight in the squad too

E661DD79-1A6C-411F-85B7-07FCD8675E6D.thumb.jpeg.b35e19df2e07d36b4a588578b75ffc54.jpeg

Usually make the switch to -4-1-2-1-2 with Berardi and Icardi on the wings not long into the second half

I got paired with someone shite so managed all three lobbed assists, plus another 3 through ball assists in my first game. Completed the SBC and stuck Pirlo in my team.

Then quite enjoyed being a dick, heading away every lob with my centrebacks as I was able to play relatively normally while completing the other weekly objectives.

Can't be arsed with the formation change as soon as the game kicks off. If you need to do that your not very good in the first place Imo. The amount of times you see players like bakayoko at St then a pause asap, you just know it's going to be a bad game. I played someone who had Ronaldo St bale rw against my Norway team tonight. As soon as it kicked off he had to change it to bring on even more top rated players. I beat him 3-2 but it's frustrating. There's no originality to teams now.

Archived