FIFA 18

FifeArab

1 hour ago, Brother Grimm said:

Been playing him as a striker with Imobile, got a card to change him back to a CF. Take it Icardi and Mertens are the strikers to go for?

Absolutely. 

Icardi and Mertens up front with Gomez at CAM is the damage.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Brother Grimm said:

SBC Pirlo any hints for who to use? 

To complete the squad? Just use whats in the club if you have any players. Failing that use FUTbin.co.uk as they have a load of completed squads.

just debating if I want to buy De Bruyne for 180k as seen players like Mertens, Naingolan all drop price loads so lost coins there.

35 minutes ago, Yonas said:

To complete the squad? Just use whats in the club if you have any players. Failing that use FUTbin.co.uk as they have a load of completed squads.

just debating if I want to buy De Bruyne for 180k as seen players like Mertens, Naingolan all drop price loads so lost coins there.

Did a TOTW 14 upgrade earlier and got Mooy who I’ve used off the bench a few times would be my best player if he matched the chem of the rest of the team.

Can make this Pirlo fit my team really easily so will do that tomorrow will need to buy 2 or 3 for it. 

I spunked £10 of my own money on points (I know!!!) to get a few packs and packed a few decent rewards.

Packed a walkout Pique, IF Raffael 86, IF McKay Steven, Ederson, Khedira, Douglas Costa and Glik.

Potentially just under 100k.

Only done one FUT drafts and that’s my only experience of the higher rated players.

Had only got the game when that FUTMAS Beradi came out, looks good though .

Personally can’t see much difference in Manolas and Juan Jesus at 79 and 84. Both are really solid for me. 

The Gomez Fromm Atalanta is really good and I didn’t notice much difference in the CAM Hazard (not sure what card that is?) I used in FUT Draft.

My own finishing is terrible tho, the defending is completely different to 14 which was the last one I played seriously. Takes some getting used to. 

People seem really good at skill moves as well now, I only occasionally use the fake shot. What else should I learn?

43 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

What players do we think are under-rated, I don't mean the player himself, I mean his card overall rating. For instance, FUTmas Berardi feels like an 87 or 88 with the way he glides by folk and rips them into the top bin, but he's only 84 rated.

Gabriel Jesus, only 81 but plays much better than Kane for me, who I just can't get the hang of.

Roberto Firmino is also a bit handy at CM. Cracking strike from distance and supports well running for deep.

He's rated 83 so you can assume he'd be decent anyway but I'll say Bellotti. His strength, finishing and dribbling are his main attributes. He's deadly when you stick a hunter card on him.

Archived