FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have managed to complete 8 out of the Serie A teams so far. Not had any pack luck yet though.
I'm at six, got Isco out of one of the packs you get for it so that's good. A lot of time spent on a Hamsik card that'll be surpassed by a TOTY card though.

Think I have had enough of Squad Battles now. Shocking rewards for Elite 1 again.

First game today lost 3-2 to a 54 chem team who got a penalty when my defender decided to do that stupid slow lunge tackle then another when i tried to clear the ball hit a player ending up with Ronaldo one on one with my keeper absolute joke and they defend like gods.

They cant all be user squads these because the part time player aint going to have all the best players every time. it would be bronze filled which theses dont appear to be now. Just EA using the big player to a advantage.

1 hour ago, Mr. Brightside said:

4394c77e6bd38f9a9239fa084d5ddc7d.jpg
Meh I’ll take it for Elite 2.

You’d probably have got that for finishing in silver 2 anyway you lucky b*****d :lol:

Anyone know when TOTY is out? Going to start keeping any packs I get for that now I reckon.

25 minutes ago, Iminavest said:

Anybody play with Lukaku or big Zlatan up top? Rotating Costa and Lacazettte at the moment, wondering if either is worth an investment.

I personally wouldn’t pay for Ibrahimovic. I packed him 2 or 3 weeks ago but find him quite inconsistent. Some games he’s amazing, others he may as well not be on the pitch. He’d be a decent option to have on the bench except I prefer bringing on faster players at the end of games.

Lukaku is fantastic though. Not the best for going past players but his shots are far superior to any of my other Premier League strikers.

In my two sides I have Lukaku with Morata/Ibra in one and, Kane with IF Giroud in the other. The last 2-3 years I’ve always had Giroud in my team and I think he’s particularly good online where people are used to playing against pace players.

1 hour ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I personally wouldn’t pay for Ibrahimovic. I packed him 2 or 3 weeks ago but find him quite inconsistent. Some games he’s amazing, others he may as well not be on the pitch. He’d be a decent option to have on the bench except I prefer bringing on faster players at the end of games.

Lukaku is fantastic though. Not the best for going past players but his shots are far superior to any of my other Premier League strikers.

In my two sides I have Lukaku with Morata/Ibra in one and, Kane with IF Giroud in the other. The last 2-3 years I’ve always had Giroud in my team and I think he’s particularly good online where people are used to playing against pace players.

I was thinking about getting Lukaku so it's interesting to see what other people think.

On the topic of Giroud, I enjoy using Andy Carroll for similar reasons 

Archived