FIFA 18

FifeArab

35 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Ohh the codes are fucked ? Tesco having mega complaints n having to tell customers to phone help desk of EA to sort this

I know that on PC at least, EA has had a nightmare. People, myself included, have been trying to download the game onto Origin and have had no play/download button appear. The issue only just seems to be getting sorted now.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

So has anyone actually managed to keep a clean sheet yet?

My first game online I won 1-0 with Aberdeen against a team with a very long name. 

Got chased 3-1 In my second game.  Fluke that I even scored in it. 

1 hour ago, YHallSaint said:

IMG_1506717367.836805.jpg

What's everyone rocking?

How many Fifa points did you spunk on that? 

Just played my first online seasons match which was an Edinburgh Derby and lost 1-0. Anyone worked out how to tackle yet? 

Just played my first online seasons match which was an Edinburgh Derby and lost 1-0. Anyone worked out how to tackle yet? 

Nowt, been off work all week so rattled through seasons with the coin boosts. Win a few drafts and packed a few things then done the sbcs no need to spend money plus the squad battles is gonna be good, made elite 1 so goodies again

Can't rely on the "standing tackle" button anymore. Just have to time it.

I got promoted from Division 10 in Ultimate Team, pumping everyone in my path. Having Lewandowski on loan as a gift was grand, although I only have one more game of him so things might change. Kagawa is filth

The defending chat has got me wondering whether anyone still uses “Legacy Defending”? I never really got to grips with the tactical pish so never changed, but I’ve not actually come across anyone else who still uses it.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

So basically everyone who has bought it plays the ultimate team only?

Haven't touched Ultimate Team nor am I going to, been dead to me since microtransactions and FIFA points made it completely pointless. Played through the story and have a couple of career saves on the go. Going to be mainly vested in Pro Clubs but waiting till Tuesday for most of my team mates to get the game

So basically everyone who has bought it plays the ultimate team only?

I go through spells of playing it, tbh. It gets a bit tedious.

Playing The Journey, superb stuff, much better than last seasons so far, but I've only made it to October..

Archived