FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Had someone raging at me earlier for going ultra defensive for most of the game.  Won 3-1 and after got the expected seething reply.  :lol: 

Was up against 3 icons and they brought on FUT Birthday Rooney at kick off so my cuntish behaviour was merited imo. 

Came up against a boy with this team last night so did the smart thing and went defensive and counter attack. Pumped him 5-1 :lol: Mane and Salah were POTM cards and it was Messi’s TOTY.

B3F51707-E106-43CA-9307-3FEC655D17D5.thumb.jpeg.9ecdf9f571fe82764192aef254bbdfbb.jpeg 

10 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

That Kaka special card is absolutely class btw. I know his stamina is shocking but he is absolutely superb as a super sub.

How much does he cost. I have just over 60k. He would be a supersub so the stamina wouldn’t be a concern. 

20 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

How much does he cost. I have just over 60k. He would be a supersub so the stamina wouldn’t be a concern. 

Reckon he cost me about 50-60k, but that’s obviously because I had some players in my club I could use. Saw one of the youtubers reckon if your starting it from scratch and buying everyone then it’ll cost you 100-110k.

1 hour ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Packed birthday Mahrez last night and sold him for 85k. Hopefully I can manage to get Kaka from that and I’ll use my Paddy cards for RVP and Schweini. Not that they’re much use tbf.

The sbc birthday card will be good for future sbcs.

I mean, I just suffered possibly the worst glitch/bug ever.

The team I'm playing has just scored, I kick off and lose the ball quite soon, they begin to work the ball up the park, Litmanen makes a tackle, cleanly, and gets the ball back and we break up the pitch. The ball is then deflected out for a throw in, the ref holds play, goes back and sends off Marek Hamsik. 
From when I kicked off, Hamsik hasn't touched the ball, made a tackle or attempted a tackle, he hasn't even jostled a player. The ref has also brought play back to some arbitrary point on the pitch and awarded the other team a foul.

Not so standard FIFA bullshit.

The game's full of shite like that.  But now that EA have found a way to print money using FIFA points, they have no incentive to go after the hundreds of bugs that are in the game.  It's gotten to be a good arcade version of a football match with the improvements they've made, but they've clearly put very little effort into fixing the small things just to get it out for another year.  Which is pretty shameful considering the budget and size of team EA will have at its disposal.

39 minutes ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:
1 hour ago, The Saintee said:
Anybody done the base icon SBC? What kind of results did you get?

I got Owen which was disappointing.

Yeah. That's my concern.

Already have Overmars as well so I'm wary of doing it tbh. Might give it a go and see.

Probably end up well pissed off though.

Just smashed a Leicester fan,( full kit, badge and stadium), 0-5.

My goals were a futmas Vardy hat trick and two from fut birthday Mahrez.

Sair ane!

54 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

Already have Overmars as well so I'm wary of doing it tbh. Might give it a go and see.

Probably end up well pissed off though.

Just smashed a Leicester fan,( full kit, badge and stadium), 0-5.

My goals were a futmas Vardy hat trick and two from fut birthday Mahrez.

Sair ane!

I got Okacha. Decent enough but not good value.

Archived