FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday morning, by chance, I bought a few high rated Premier League players that I was missing - Cech, Morata, Mane etc. I used most to complete the SBC and sold the rest for around double what I paid 24 hours ago.

I didn’t have to buy any more players after that but Liverpool seemed the hardest team to complete. You need closer to their first team than the other big clubs as they’ve fewer 83+ players to choose from.

Yesterday morning, by chance, I bought a few high rated Premier League players that I was missing - Cech, Morata, Mane etc. I used most to complete the SBC and sold the rest for around double what I paid 24 hours ago.
I didn’t have to buy any more players after that but Liverpool seemed the hardest team to complete. You need closer to their first team than the others big clubs as they’ve fewer 83+ players to choose from.

That’s gonna be my problem. I’ve done 12/20 with players I had and about 20k. It’s the 6 big teams I may struggle with, got 150k to do it though and some high level players so may be ok.

I did pack De Gea last night so that’ll soften the blow as I was after Lloris and he’s much better.

Completed the Premier League SBC. required to buy a few players for the 83 teams but couldnt be bothered waiting.

opend the 20 packs and got absolute feck all 84 Parejo, 84 Cahill being the highest rated. piss poor really but had nothing entire game.

I did the Squad Battles one a week or so ago and got worse luck in the packs than I've had from just standard gold packs.  Totally not worth it.  I probably arrived too late to the party after only getting the game a few months in.  Might get it on release next time, I've enjoyed 18 for the most part, but doubt there's much life in it anymore apart from racking up coins to make an 85 rates squad into an...86 I guess?

I've totally changed my team from the last time I posted on here.

Really enjoying it and yoyoing between div 1 and 2 - the difference is huge between the two.

Thinking about selling up and waiting for tots but two of my best players are untradeable so won't actually have a huge bundle of cash.

IMG_2393.jpg

1 hour ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I'm enjoying my recent additions. Griezmann is fantastic though I do miss having Giroud winning every header.

Just need to get loyalty for Sterling and Umtiti to back to 100 chemistry.

Screenshot_20180413-112638.png

Do you keep this formation in game? I played it with a draft the other day and quite liked it.

18 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Do you keep this formation in game? I played it with a draft the other day and quite liked it.

Yeah, I've always preferred this formation. I tend to play squad battles, more than online, and against the AI this formation plus Ultra Attacking is very effective. That gets your wingbacks to bomb forward and their runs are never tracked properly. It’s a bit more variable online but you can usually make it work.

It works better with my EPL side as I alternate between Giroud and Lukaku as my left sided striker because they can hold the ball up and play in others. You’re also better off with Gundogan/Herrera all-rounder type in midfield as they have to do a lot of work with this formation.

Weekend League again played 9 games lost 5 of them. played a full icon team which  the actual player was awful but the players themselfs dragged him the win. Played R9 4 times and its near impossible to defend him.

Just gave up playing it as each game can be played far to serious with Park the Bus Counter attack set ups.

SBC KDB is brilliant around the box often finds the net.

This is working wonders for me. I now have all 7 of the FUT Swap cards and I’m undecided whether to go for the ultimate pack or get Sanchez. 

I have around 300k of investments kept for TOTS where I’ll replace Allan but so far I absolutely love this team. 

E2AEA774-F442-4FE4-934D-3EAF45FAEF27.png

3 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

This is working wonders for me. I now have all 7 of the FUT Swap cards and I’m undecided whether to go for the ultimate pack or get Sanchez. 

I have around 300k of investments kept for TOTS where I’ll replace Allan but so far I absolutely love this team. 

E2AEA774-F442-4FE4-934D-3EAF45FAEF27.png

Ultimate pack or Zlatan for me. Don’t know which to go for though.

How’s Zanetti? Doesn’t look ridiculously expensive so I may start his SBC soon, although Florenzi’s been an ever present for me since day one.

18 hours ago, Yonas said:

Weekend League again played 9 games lost 5 of them. played a full icon team which  the actual player was awful but the players themselfs dragged him the win. Played R9 4 times and its near impossible to defend him.

Just gave up playing it as each game can be played far to serious with Park the Bus Counter attack set ups.

SBC KDB is brilliant around the box often finds the net.

How good is SBC KDB compared to standard? Completed all but the 6 bigger teams but unsure if it's worth the players needed.

Archived