FIFA 18

FifeArab

21 hours ago, grumswall said:

South Africa was definitely a stand alone game! Brazil was an add on, on ps at least.

Brazil was both. 

This is a free DLC with FIFA. It'll have a tournament mode, and a custom tournament mode. The 32 squads, the stadiums, kits and balls will be added to Ultimate Team with free packs. There's also rumoured to be World Cup Icons joining the UT aswell. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely skooshed the DKT for once and got a couple of rage quits in the process, including when I went 5-0 up in the final before half time :lol: So finally have a decent Serie A right winger to try as an alternative to Berardi. Only concern is the 2* weak foot and 3* skill moves

A893C3C2-86C0-4CB1-AA1D-A3A35E35E4AF.thumb.jpeg.7a380bd29482f606e3ad683963b759ce.jpeg

My team now looks like this. Might change Hamsik’s chem style and stick him back in over Bonaventura though. Quite looking forward to another blast at the weekend league.

C2E399D6-5BDC-434B-9564-8200F85FCBD4.thumb.jpeg.1243d3ace8282ff4faec63fdf3cd22ef.jpeg

10 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Absolutely skooshed the DKT for once and got a couple of rage quits in the process, including when I went 5-0 up in the final before half time :lol: So finally have a decent Serie A right winger to try as an alternative to Berardi. Only concern is the 2* weak foot and 3* skill moves

A893C3C2-86C0-4CB1-AA1D-A3A35E35E4AF.thumb.jpeg.7a380bd29482f606e3ad683963b759ce.jpeg

My team now looks like this. Might change Hamsik’s chem style and stick him back in over Bonaventura though. Quite looking forward to another blast at the weekend league.

C2E399D6-5BDC-434B-9564-8200F85FCBD4.thumb.jpeg.1243d3ace8282ff4faec63fdf3cd22ef.jpeg

Really nice team do you change formation or stick with 3 at the back? interested to see how that would work out.

WL is just a hassle for me and can never get a run of wins.

1 hour ago, Yonas said:

Really nice team do you change formation or stick with 3 at the back? interested to see how that would work out.

WL is just a hassle for me and can never get a run of wins.

I stay with the back three as it works pretty well for me. Have the wingers set to come back on defence and help out but Chiellini, Benatia and especially Nesta are quality for me.

I have done the comunity TOTS SBC twice - got Allisson and Malcom. Run a Calcio A team so Allisson is nice - Malcom could fit if i plump for TOTS Fabinho due to the strong link. When should I buy - are community TOTS prices likely to decrease much further?

I’ve got Rabiot but he doesn’t really fit into my team as it’s mostly premier and Brazilians. He’d probably link with a few others in my team though if I think about it. So is he worth it? I’d rather have for Doucoure tbh!

18 hours ago, Shtuggie said:

I have done the comunity TOTS SBC twice - got Allisson and Malcom. Run a Calcio A team so Allisson is nice - Malcom could fit if i plump for TOTS Fabinho due to the strong link. When should I buy - are community TOTS prices likely to decrease much further?

I got the exact same two players when I did them.  Malcom has sat on my bench so far (wouldn't fit in chemistry wise, and I don't play with wingers), but Allisson replaced Buffon and allowed me to recoup the 50k I spent on him.  Not entirely convinced with him yet, but he's alright.

Also did the EFL TOTS, and after getting Mulgrew the time before, my Blackburn fun continued with Bradley Dack.  85 rated, not too bad, but very similar to the IF Bonaventura I was previously using.  Expect Dack will get punted into future SBCs.

Then noticed that the ROW TOTS SBC (acronym hell) came up last night, and spent an hour fucking about with a squad on futbin that was apparently good enough, but not according to FUT.  Spent more money than I hoped I would building up the 83 rated team it needed, then ended up 3 short on chemistry and no players outwith superstars available on the market to plug it.  After much humming and hawing, just switched two of the three midfielders around, and magically it all fit in.  Got rewarded some Turkish jobber that was absolutely not worth the hassle, but at least he was tradeable.  After punting him and a few of the players I bought and didn't use for the SBC, I'm back up to roughly where I started.

What's the deal with all the SBCs?  Do we keep getting Community ones every 2 days?  Do they start going league specific soon?  

49 minutes ago, forameus said:

What's the deal with all the SBCs?  Do we keep getting Community ones every 2 days?  Do they start going league specific soon?  

League specific TOTS’s will start from 6pm tomorrow, supposedly starting with the English Premier League and presumably one other. We don’t know but it would make sense to have 2 weekly SBC’s per TOTS as there has been this week (hopefully as easy as this week's too but we'll see).

The ROW TOTS has rated players from 1 to 50, with 10 players released each week working towards the top 10. Carlos Lopez, the player available from the weekly objectives, was number 50. The others, ranked 41-49, were available from the SBC. Presumably this pattern will continue with 1 player from weekly objectives and the other nine from an SBC.

As the ROW players will get better each week (and they’ve started from 84/85 as it is) the objectives will presumably get harder. Given this SBC already needed an 83 squad (though no TOTW/TOTS players) and the weekly objective was Squad Battles on World Class they could become very difficult by the final week, though the rewards will be great players.

83/84 players are still quite cheap, despite the ROW SBC, and particularly if it is the Premier League TOTS tomorrow loads of packs will get opened so, it's worth picking up a few of them for future SBC's as the price will probably increase.

13 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

League specific TOTS’s will start from 6pm tomorrow, supposedly starting with the English Premier League and presumably one other. We don’t know but it would make sense to have 2 weekly SBC’s per TOTS as there has been this week (hopefully as easy as this week's too but we'll see).

The ROW TOTS has rated players from 1 to 50, with 10 players released each week working towards the top 10. Carlos Lopez, the player available from the weekly objectives, was number 50. The others, ranked 41-49, were available from the SBC. Presumably this pattern will continue with 1 player from weekly objectives and the other nine from an SBC.

As the ROW players will get better each week (and they’ve started from 84/85 as it is) the objectives will presumably get harder. Given this SBC already needed an 83 squad (though no TOTW/TOTS players) and the weekly objective was Squad Battles on World Class they could become very difficult by the final week, though the rewards will be great players.

83/84 players are still quite cheap, despite the ROW SBC, and particularly if it is the Premier League TOTS tomorrow loads of packs will get opened so, it's worth picking up a few of them for future SBC's as the price will probably increase.

Cheers, that explains things nicely.  I expect I'll get priced out of any further SBCs, maybe some community ones if they remain just as easy as they were.

Hoping the Objectives don't get much harder, although that World Class one I surprised myself with.  Managed to get the 4 wins in 5 games, and I've never touched World Class before.  Certainly nowhere near as hard as getting headed goals with Giroud as he steadfastly refused to run anywhere.

I managed to get the players for the ROW SBC for around 35-40k once you take out the money I got back for duff picks.  Not too bad, but if they ramp that up towards 84/85, I'll probably be well out of it.  If I could save up enough to do the Serie A one, and get a decent player there, I'll be happy.

Archived