FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got Vertonghen.  Another fucking DC to add to Sule that I got previously.  It's not the worst one I could've got, but given I'm playing a Serie A squad, playing both Sule and Vertonghen means I have to get chemistry absolutely perfect elsewhere to not take the hit.  Will probably put him into any future SBCs unfortunately.  Criscito on the other hand...ooft.  Fucking loving that guy.  Have to move Chiellini to not lose the chem from him, but still a great option to have.  

On chemistry, is there actually any demonstrable effect to having it poor?  Or is it just something wishy washy that will get overwritten by the times the game wants to put the brakes on you.

I've spent the weekend in scripting hell.  Was trying to get the ROW 40 objective done and after winning one match on World Class, I proceeded to lose every single match I played through two cycles of Squad Battles.  Most of them 1-0 too.  Even getting sucker punched off the 70 rated, 40 chem teams, dominating them before they nick a goal in the last ten minutes.  Passes going astray or in a completely different direction than I aimed them, keepers having absolute blinders.  Fair to say I was fucking seething.  Finally managed to shitfest my way to a few more wins to get the card, now I'm trying to get the 10 assists one.

EDIT: Also, one more thing, is there any kind of published schedule as to when they put up SBCs?  I see people talking about them like there is, but is it all just guesswork?  The FIFA subreddit has some very angry wee men on it.

Changed my team around with the TOTS SBC players being kind to me and have 740k in the bank so bought Hazard and Son. Really should have bought yesterday as prices were alot cheaper.

Unsure where the team could develop now though.

fut1.png

It’s incredible how rigged squad battles are for the AI sometimes. 2-0 up and then the standard phantom tackle happens. Win the ball but miraculously it just re glues itself to the forward’s foot, two passes and a first time shot within the space of two seconds and the balls in the back of the net. Then suddenly I’m playing Barcelona and get beat 3-2.

Ouch. My nephew has a Spanish team and just play occasionally for fun and asked me to do his sbc for him. He’s only 9. 

David Silva. Unbelievable. Fits perfectly into his team. It’s basixally the only player he could have got who fits into his squad. Even Azpi would have had red links. 

I’ll be sticking the Pope I got in this one so the 87 rated should make it quite cheap. Think I’ll greet if i get him again.

Similar thought to me, I’ll just punt Criscito and use the high rated Serie A and Italians I’ve got in my club. Hope it’s another 83 rated.

Is it easy to get TOTS players? Ive not played in weeks I think but everyone on here seems to have plenty :lol:

I'm largely shit at FIFA (although have gotten much better this year) and can't play the market very well at all.  Even I could field half a team of TOTS the way they've offered them this year.

I've been trying to work through the Serie A SBC.  I know it's largely a waste of coins, but the way my team is now I'm unlikely to be able to improve it without coming in to Messi in a pack or something.  The high cost to complete it (like 300k or something) put me off, but doing one team at a time and then trying to liquidate everything in the pack I get as a reward has done me well so far.  10 out of the 20 sides done and I've only down about 20k from where I started.  Still to go for the real big hitters though - Juve alone takes about 50k.

I'll do the SBC today, no doubt get given another CB.  I think I could work with getting Walker, Aguero or Kane, but I know I'm going to get someone that I can't fit into my team.  Roll on the Serie A one...

I’m waiting on the Calcio A tots too. Sandro and Naingollan and my team would be perfect. 

I have so many untradables though so I’ll do the SBC tonight in the hope of De Gea. 

I’m waiting on the Calcio A tots too. Sandro and Naingollan and my team would be perfect. 
I have so many untradables though so I’ll do the SBC tonight in the hope of De Gea. 

SMS like 95 rated or something is the dream here.

Archived