FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just smashed about 130k coins into 83s and 84s and a few 82 rated informs.

Average of 1000 coins profit a card would be nice - would easily make me 60k+ which will likley go towards TOTS Chiellini.

I've opened 18 packs so far tonight and packed Courtois, Gomez, Pique and Malcom. Just their standard cards whereas if I'd packed them before 6pm (which I'm sure I wouldn't have) they'd have been TOTS.

That's just taking the piss.

1 hour ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I've opened 18 packs so far tonight and packed Courtois, Gomez, Pique and Malcom. Just their standard cards whereas if I'd packed them before 6pm (which I'm sure I wouldn't have) they'd have been TOTS.

That's just taking the piss.

I opened 7 packs and got 1 set of boards being Alderwieldald (sp)

Know fine they make it like 1% chance to get these so folk lump cash into it.

11 minutes ago, Yonas said:

I opened 7 packs and got 1 set of boards being Alderwieldald (sp)

Know fine they make it like 1% chance to get these so folk lump cash into it.

Aye they are c***s. I wouldn’t bother opening packs at all just now, there is a lot of chat about them changing the pack weight at certain times. Also people were packing blues for fun last week but it was all the EFL players. Lets people think they’ve got a chance when the big boys come out this week and buy packs. People would be better keeping their coins and buy players they couldn’t afford before. The market will crash big time. 

I opened a few more packs, mostly because I was bored of keeping them now, and packed a few good IF's; De Ligt 87, Petersen 86, Bacca 84 and Tadic 83. I was never gonna get a TOTS player but can't complain at that lot.

12 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I opened a few more packs, mostly because I was bored of keeping them now, and packed a few good IF's; De Ligt 87, Petersen 86, Bacca 84 and Tadic 83. I was never gonna get a TOTS player but can't complain at that lot.

Got to be happy with that. 

I see there is a guaranteed EPL tots sbc Sunday. What kind of requirements do we think that’ll be? Got to be crazy expensive.

45 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Got to be happy with that. 

I see there is a guaranteed EPL tots sbc Sunday. What kind of requirements do we think that’ll be? Got to be crazy expensive.

1 TOTS player and 85 rated squad would be my guess. i would be surprised if it was only a 83 squad they have for this one.

I got Mahrez, who I’m actually pretty pleased with since I play with right wingers and needed an upgrade. [emoji23]

Archived