FIFA 18

FifeArab

2-0 down in the DKT final at half time. 

On comea TOTS Mane and bangs in 4. He feels elite. He’s absolutely insane. It does help he had prime Henry at CAM and R96 beside him but he actually feels so much quicker and agile than both. 

So Mane basically won me Ben Davies tots, so even if I get Pope tonight, I’ve done well with my untradables. 

Id be gutted to get Mane again or De Bruyne as I have his SBC card. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When does the SBC usually drop?  Trying to resist the temptation to knock off a few more of the Serie A groups to keep the money for if I need it.  Getting quite a few decent Serie A and EPL players from the rewards, so should hopefully not need to buy too many to fill the quota.

Playing 4-3-2-1 and it plays like i have no midfielders absolut joke. no options when playing from the back then a massive space between the strikers. maybe need a new formation or CTs to try. dont want to do the same as all others change in game to 4-1-2-1-2 even if it will get me wins.

Lost the final of DKT because the game picked the wrong pass or moved out the way allowing a clear run through on goal. got back in it to 2-2 then team crumbled again lost 4-2. out played by lesser players all over the park so annoying.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

That’s what I’m doing. He’s also a prem player and you needed two before and his 87 rating makes it cheaper.

That's what my original plan was, but I should have enough players kicking about to cover the SBC using Criscito. Decisions, decisions.

Archived