FIFA 18

FifeArab

I got Vardy from the TOTS upgrade, which cost me 31k - bargain really.

He doesn't fit into my team so he's just a monster off the bench.

Very happy with the current setup, loving 86 mbappe.

IMG_2503.thumb.jpg.4a2663952ac09546b8bd0d97a302c80f.jpg

Edited to add:

Changing in game to 4312 with Rui Costa in behind kluivert and mbappe. Sessegnon as a CM is brilliant.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've punted all my Gold players - where would be the best place to go to try and build an 81 squad on the cheap?  I seem to remember a site that put up good combinations for SBCs, but could never find it again.  Did an English to fit around Akinfenwa but I imagine I could get a lot cheaper.

6 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Futbin.com has squads other people have completed for sbcs.

Knew I'd seen it somewhere, cheers.  Also no idea how I've missed it though...

Unfortunately most of the cheapest look like they're using the Spanish guy from the Polish leagues, and no cards going for him currently.  May just lump with Akinfenwa and take the hit.

I went with Akinfenwa and then just used a whole load of Spanish league players around him. Plus an 82 rated Suso. Haven’t bothered opening the pack as I’m sitting at the pool on holiday. [emoji23] But it’s cheap as f**k and hopefully worth it.

Will hold off and see if a Lopez card pops up.  Although that'll depend on how EA recycle cards that get punted in SBCs.  Cynic in me thinks they wouldn't be against "cheap" cards not coming back...

Otherwise I'll pick up Akinfenwa and then come back here in a few hours absolutely seething at the card I get given in return.  What's the worst case?

2 minutes ago, forameus said:

Will hold off and see if a Lopez card pops up.  Although that'll depend on how EA recycle cards that get punted in SBCs.  Cynic in me thinks they wouldn't be against "cheap" cards not coming back...

Otherwise I'll pick up Akinfenwa and then come back here in a few hours absolutely seething at the card I get given in return.  What's the worst case?

The Lopez card is only available through weekly objectives so he won’t be on the market.

Just seen on Twitter EA are doing the World Cup as a free update for fifa instead of the full game. Well done to them if it’s true. Would’ve happily paid like £15 or so if they were just doing it as DLC instead of a game this year.

Just seen on Twitter EA are doing the World Cup as a free update for fifa instead of the full game. Well done to them if it’s true. Would’ve happily paid like £15 or so if they were just doing it as DLC instead of a game this year.

They did the same 4 years ago. IIRC the only way to build teams on ultimate team with it was to buy packs. That's how theyl make the money off it.

They did the same 4 years ago. IIRC the only way to build teams on ultimate team with it was to buy packs. That's how theyl make the money off it.

You recall incorrectly. World Cup 2014 was a stand-alone game.

PES however did Euro 2016 as free DLC.

South Africa was definitely a stand alone game! Brazil was an add on, on ps at least.

Brazil was released on ps3 & Xbox 360...

I’d rather it was a standalone game of full dlc to pay for, with all the countries and story of qualifying you get etc in that as opposed to just World Cup mode.

Did the TOTS SBC last night, managed to pack Sule from Bayern.  Not quite what I wanted, but managed to fit him into my team without a chemistry hit, and 91 rated so a good wee boost there.  Decided with the leftover coins I'd get rid of some of the players that hadn't impressed me and go for the EFL one.  Maybe I'll get one of those insanely boosted forwards as a reward.

Image result for charlie mulgrew

Nope.  Charlie Fucking Mulgrew.

I mean, I know he's a handsome wee ride, but for f**k sake...

Archived