FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently on what is probably my best run in online seasons using these teams (can't get on the app on my phone to screenshot as I'm in game at the moment) both 433(4) Lewis Patterson if Wilson Tierney Robertson cairney gauld Armstrong forrest if dembele Fraser. The seeth that team generates is wonderful. Second team is cillesen sif arias sif de ligt van dijk sinkgraven van Hinkel dybala strootman sif lozano birthday rvp and if kluivert. Put dybala in that team just to try him as I use pirlo at cam in my Italian team but he's tremendous playing in behind rvp.

Finally made it to division one, and I'm finding it easier than division two for some reason. Came up against a team of ten icons plus Azpilicueta, 3-0 down after an hour. I got three penalties, scored one, missed two, and scored two goals in the final ten minutes, games ends 3-3. Only non standard cards I have are my full backs. 

Hope he's raging tbh. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

How many coins does it take to complete the icon SBC? 

290k according to FUTBin

Massive risk for a Untradable.

87 Henry is Brilliant though. made the game fun again for me.

I don't get how people can build up the coins to do a lot of those SBCs, particularly for something untradeable.  If it was for something you could get rid of, it would be quite good to build up through them and fund it that way, but to drop over a million coins to get Laurent Blanc and then be back to square 1 sounds shit.

I'm just bitter because I've got f**k all coins and came to this far too late :(

55 minutes ago, forameus said:

I don't get how people can build up the coins to do a lot of those SBCs, particularly for something untradeable.  If it was for something you could get rid of, it would be quite good to build up through them and fund it that way, but to drop over a million coins to get Laurent Blanc and then be back to square 1 sounds shit.

I'm just bitter because I've got f**k all coins and came to this far too late :(

It’s more a case of having the prime players and not having the ability to rage sell them after a defeat. 

4 hours ago, Yonas said:

290k according to FUTBin

Massive risk for a Untradable.

87 Henry is Brilliant though. made the game fun again for me.

4 hours ago, The Saintee said:

Did it for 260k last night.

No chance I'm doing it then :lol: squad I use is only 87 overall, and I just spend any coins on 15k packs to see what happens 

On 22/03/2018 at 21:34, RandomGuy. said:

Finally made it to division one, and I'm finding it easier than division two for some reason. Came up against a team of ten icons plus Azpilicueta, 3-0 down after an hour. I got three penalties, scored one, missed two, and scored two goals in the final ten minutes, games ends 3-3. Only non standard cards I have are my full backs. 

Hope he's raging tbh. 

Must've had a lucky run of games. Back to Div one today and being utterly fucked in every game. Everyone seems to have a 90+ striker who can ping them from anywhere. Two games today has seen me obliterated by the highest rated Kane and Shevchenko cards. 

Yeah, absolutely drained my club. I have 3k for the remaining midfield spot however I have every player in the Scottish League and Pro League. Hopefully they’ll sell once released and I can fit someone in accordingly. 

Just now, Mayos Noun said:

Yeah, absolutely drained my club. I have 3k for the remaining midfield spot however I have every player in the Scottish League and Pro League. Hopefully they’ll sell once released and I can fit someone in accordingly. 

The good thing is it doesn’t actually take much to build back up again purely from rewards. A wee bit trading here and there and you’ve got some coins again. 

Player prices are really low as well atm. 

3 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

I probably should have waited and traded more but I simply couldn’t resist it. I had to have him. Time to just enjoy the game now until the next instalment. 

754A6F9A-EEC9-4FDD-BDA7-01BAC4A6F0D7.png

Get Casemiro, that midfield would run over most folk

Packed the birthday Bolasie the other day and despite some woeful defensive stats, is a bit of a monster in my team against people online, he’s quicker and stronger than almost every fullback, cut inside and smash it into the top corner. [emoji23]

Archived