Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

My ex used to pull the plug out of everything once she was done with it in order to save money on electricity yet she would leave the lights on all day when she went to work.
The toaster, microwave and kettle was one thing but it was a total pain in the arse having to crawl behind the TV every single day to plug the fucker in.
The Virgin Media box took ages to start up as well.

Phoned me to see if I knew where something was, then went in a huff when I didn't know and couldn't help. I'm 100 fucking miles away, how am I supposed to help find something she's lost.

Best lines were "no need to get snappy" and "I can't talk to you when you're like this".

1. I didn't get snappy.
2. I sure as shit am snappy now you've said that.
3. Fine, hang up and keeping searching for the fucking thing instead of moaning to me that you can't remember where you put it.

** is this thread what therapy's like? It's quite good to have a rant here now and then [emoji23]

Sat there having a mining expedition right up her nostril for a good few minutes right in front off me. She eventually hit the mother-load and pulled out a biggy, stared at it from all angles, then asked me does this look healthy ffs and then rolled it up and flicked it towards the bin, she missed it and it stuck to the wall and said I'll clean it up at the commercial break. Yeuck.

Just now, hellbhoy said:

Sat there having a mining expedition right up her nostril for a good few minutes right in front off me. She eventually hit the mother-load and pulled out a biggy, stared at it from all angles, then asked me does this look healthy ffs and then rolled it up and flicked it towards the bin, she missed it and it stuck to the wall and said I'll clean it up at the commercial break. Yeuck.

You better hope she doesn't get an itchy arse.

14 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

You better hope she doesn't get an itchy arse.

Thought I'd surprise her last week by rearranging the living room furniture. We have a lot of tech and I was unhappy with the current situation because it wasn't comfortable at times. I managed to free up space as well as ergonomically placing the seating, units placed in more appropriate spaces and the fucking ornaments and shit, spent hours. Bad mistake ffs, she banged on about shit I almost never heard about that is supposed make you more Zen and fen shooey and not to mention that certain things don't match or look right when out of place. Argued my point, another mistake and conceded and had to move everything back nearly, she kept her fucking seat where I had placed it because it is central to all the tech, bitch.

28 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Mods pls. 

It seems you've married a man in drag m8.

6 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

That's fucking minging. Get her binned.

She'll be talking to someone, and will inadvertently tell them what we've been up to - such as "oh, we went for a walk yesterday, then had some lunch" Then she'll look at me and say "didn't we??" Yes, you know fine well we Fucking did, so why ask me??

ETA - a bit like this