Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What kind of a person pumps a smelly lazy b*****d that does not notice the smell and not move the bag 5 feet to the intended destination? Eh Gav?

I didn't see any sign of the guilty pumped just the offspring they created

I am livid at this.
Pin her hand to the table with your fork the next time she tries it.

Noted but could arguably spoil the ambience. As a defence I often order food she wouldn't go near like mushrooms, most fish or any meat with fat on it.

This! 
Also if you are saving a particularly tasty looking morsel for the end, she finishes her meal first and before you know it has swooped in to spear said morsel from your plate.
Rage inducing !

I've never experienced the late swoop. Sounds bad though. Stay strong.

Toothpaste.

Middle of the tube. 

Every.

Fucking.

Time. 

I bought my own when she wouldnt take a telling on this. I use the downstairs bathroom for showers and teeth in the morning (only electric shower and no hot water on demand here).
I then bought her one of those plastic push up tubes and she wasnt happy as she couldnt tell how much is left (big clue, when the pusher is at the top not the bottom.)

Besides that. Making burgers for dinner and shes hopping off for a shower. I sort the buns and fillings and wait for the burgers to cook. Seconds before serving she comes back down and asks what am i doing and proceeds to empty the contents of the burger on the plate and throw out the buns and adds a shitload of salad. Apparently shes no carbs this week.

10 minutes ago, Disco30 said:

Dunno if it's been mentioned but cushions on the bed. 

8 of the fuckers in various shapes and sizes. 

Having to be moved on and off every day of life !

Who the f**k wants cushions on their bed anyway ?

Making the bed could be a a module in higher tech drawing. I gave up trying to get it right ages àgo.

1 hour ago, Disco30 said:

Dunno if it's been mentioned but cushions on the bed. 

8 of the fuckers in various shapes and sizes. 

Having to be moved on and off every day of life !

Who the f**k wants cushions on their bed anyway ?

I feel your pain. The bed made up like a display bedroom in a showhome despite the fact it's only going to be me and her that will see the fucking thing.

Just now, Dee Man said:

I feel your pain. The bed made up like a display bedroom in a showhome despite the fact it's only going to be me and her that will see the fucking thing.

She was working one weekend. So I asked her to make the bed while I was still in it. I promised to slip out the side and not disturb the various throws, cushions, pillows, sheets and quilt. 

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Making the bed could be a a module in higher tech drawing. I gave up trying to get it right ages àgo.

One single crease and the beds a riot. It's a bed not one of Picasso's masterpieces.

19 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The bairns room is the exact same only replace the cushions with hundreds of teddys. I avoid making the beds at all costs to avoid the hassle. Although that usually culminates in the old you never tidy the room chat.

I meant in general. What's the point in them. They just get in the way.

You should do what I did and hide them about the house, I hid some in the library, some in my study, some round the indoor swimming pool and put the rest in the cinema. Took her days to find them all, she was raging but she got the message.

6 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

I meant in general. What's the point in them. They just get in the way.

39 pages, but finally we reach the key phrase of this thread.

Was driving last night when she was visiting her friend and we had finally got away and in the car for 9 pm, she then said she had forgot her bag and then ran inside and was still there 15 minutes later when I had to go in and retrieve her. I was raging.

Agrees to me watching the football in the house then proceeds to take the opportunity to throw life questions at me as I watch it.

"Do you think we need to re-decorate the bedroom?"

"What colour wallpaper should we get?"

"Do you think we need a new bedside table?"

f**k OFF

I'm certain it's a plot to make me not want to watch football.