Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

21 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

The only thing my wife does that winds me up a bit is waiting until i am all nice n comfy in bed, just about dozing, then she will say "oh, i'm no sure if i locked the car/front door/back door/kitchen window" usually one at a time, waiting until i am upstairs until asking to check the next thing.

Mine used to wait until we were going to sleep, then would come out with a list of worrying and/or stressful things that we needed to remember, which would lead to this:

635754193102790116-597709406_tumblr_n6js

12 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Is hellbhoy for real? That all sounds absolutely dreadful and unimaginably pathetic that anyone would put up with such nonsense.

:lol: I may have painted the wife in a bad light with my posts but she is really a very nice person. She just has a fair few annoying habits.

The Mrs is a home carer, works ad hoc around my shifts so her work changes every week. When I ask her what she's working on any given day she insists on breaking it down to each individual job she's doing :-
Me- what you working tomorrow.
Her- 8.15-9.15, 9.30-11.00, 11.15-12.30, 2-3, 3-4, 4-4.30.
Me- run that past me again.
Her - FFS do you never listen!
Tells me again huffily.
Me- so you mean you're out from 8 till half 4 then and home for lunch?
Her - well............yeah kinda.

Doesn't understand the importance of the McInnes/Docherty situation.

In fairness to my wife she seemed genuinely happy when I broke the news about Derek.

I suspect it wasn't because she is a massive dandy but more that she didn't want to put up with the deep misery that would have followed his departure.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

In fairness to my wife she seemed genuinely happy when I broke the news about Derek.

I suspect it wasn't because she is a massive dandy but more that she didn't want to put up with the deep misery that would have followed his departure.

Phew, I thought Div was transferring itzdrk to mumsnet for a minute there.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Another one this morning from her. 

Bowl of cereal, filled to within a nanometre of the top of the bowl with milk.

Cereal eaten but 99% of the milk left in the bowl in the sink.

Wasteful bint.

Mine does this too but having already opened a fresh milk every-time she has cereal..

When my partner dries the washing it has two states, wet and so dry it is in serious danger of spontaneously bursting into flames. This morning I hung out washing that she described as "damp" but was in fact perfectly dry and just needing put away. It'll probably get a go in the dryer this afternoon too.
Girl is obsessed.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Another one this morning from her. 

Bowl of cereal, filled to within a nanometre of the top of the bowl with milk.

Cereal eaten but 99% of the milk left in the bowl in the sink.

Wasteful bint.

I wonder if the people who re-use bath water just re-fill the bowl full of cereal and fire on

8 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

The Mrs is a home carer, works ad hoc around my shifts so her work changes every week. When I ask her what she's working on any given day she insists on breaking it down to each individual job she's doing :-
Me- what you working tomorrow.
Her- 8.15-9.15, 9.30-11.00, 11.15-12.30, 2-3, 3-4, 4-4.30.
Me- run that past me again.
Her - FFS do you never listen!
Tells me again huffily.
Me- so you mean you're out from 8 till half 4 then and home for lunch?
Her - well............yeah kinda.

If you listened the first time you would have saved yourself the trouble.

10 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

^^^Ash Taylor^^^

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Literally a million? Where do you keep them all? Must be some size of house to fit in a million

Everyone knows you can store an infinite amount of tupperware tubs of different sizes slotted together in a finite space you stupid c**t.