Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

5 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

see you need to be fly when it comes to arguing with a woman, what i find effective is when we are "discussing" trivial things (trivial to me anyway) i'll argue a bit on purpose just to start one, then allow her to win, back down, she thinks that she's fucking great, i couldnt care less as its a pointless matter, then when a REAL argument arrives and i go in full force bringing the full might of the male intellect to the argument, she is taken by surprise and the argument is over in my favour in a swift and decisive manner

now i just need to make sure she doesnt read this :lol:

She's clearly still developing.  Wait a few years and the reply will be, "You might have won the argument but you're still wrong."

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

She's clearly still developing.  Wait a few years and the reply will be, "You might have won the argument but you're still wrong."

Just wait till she notices which type of tactic his has employed. He'll regret it as she manipulates him into using his usual same old way of dealing with it and then throw it back at him like a massive grenade with the fuse lit and everything he says only makes it detonate quicker. :lol:

12 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Married with kids, of course there's a fucking curfew? :lol: I tell her I may be a bit late before going for a few pints and then comes the "what time is late then?" to which I give her that look and reply "I don't know exactly, it's a birthday bash for Bob". Then comes the loaded question to which I have to think hard before responding "What time do you think you'll get home then?".

Aye, i couldn't imagine having to do that.  

I hope you are petty as f**k and do it back. 

Just now, MONKMAN said:

If you're going to get bother for being 5 minutes late, you might as well take liberties and be 5 hours late.

I have tried that, it only makes things worse. :lol:

I even tried the old lost a fair chunk of money routine and had to wait for public transport with the change in my pocket to get home. Shame she is a fucking organic alcohol breathalyser and says breath out and can tell almost to the fucking minute when was the last time I had actually consumed alcohol. :lol:

She's just started her first 9-5 job after finishing uni and is up at the back of 6 every day making an absolute racket getting ready. Hair dryers, slurping cereal, slamming doors etc. I start at 12 so am trying to get some more kip whilst this is ordeal is unfolding. I may come across as unreasonable but before she started this job, at my peril would I have a light on whilst getting ready, or make any noise whatsoever. She even asked me to spray deodorant in the bathroom so I didn't wake her up! 

Also not allowed empty juice cans in the bin in the bedroom because it "makes it (the bin) look ugly". :wacko:

Just now, itzdrk said:

Aye, i couldn't imagine having to do that.  

I hope you are petty as f**k and do it back. 

Not a fucking chance in hell, she is as punctual as they get. Says she'll be home by a certain time and usually gets home that little bit early, I did find out this reason one day and never forgot. It's so that I can't say to her that she has come home late after a night out like I tried once many years ago. Fly cow has all the bases covered. :lol: I have got home a bit late loads of times but at a cost at some point in the future, slave for a day type scenario. :(

Your training as a Relate counsellor is clearly going well...

It's true, I just tell my missus I'll see her when I see her, or when the bars close.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Not a fucking chance in hell, she is as punctual as they get. Says she'll be home by a certain time and usually gets home that little bit early, I did find out this reason one day and never forgot. It's so that I can't say to her that she has come home late after a night out like I tried once many years ago. Fly cow has all the bases covered. :lol: I have got home a bit late loads of times but at a cost at some point in the future, slave for a day type scenario. :(

Sounds like she's killed before and likely will again. 

Just now, itzdrk said:

Sounds like she's killed before and likely will again. 

She has. She has killed off all hope and is currently working on destroying all my dreams. It's my will to live next I'm afraid. :death

Becoming a grief junkie when anything bad happens in the world. We've been in since 6.30 tonight, and the telly's been on sky news from then up until now. Any suggestions of changing the channel have been met with "I just want to watch the news".

Having more than one tv in your house like any non-gypo would can help to avoid this hassle.