Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Went Sunday through to Saturday without any booze, gym everyday, ate well.

Took her for lunch in Edinburgh before heading to Murray field to take in the dons, had a couple of pints with lunch.

"You know I would prefer it if you didn't drink at lunchtime"

[emoji46]

Kick in the pie deserved.

7 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Took her for lunch in Edinburgh before heading to Murray field to take in the dons, had a couple of pints with lunch.

emoji46.png

IMG_0954.JPG.21dd5b4191043fed2fb94e811ebe5534.JPG

Guest bernardblack

Few pints Sunday afternoon and I come home and say "that's me away to order in food if you wanted anything?"

Post food and I get "we really need to stop getting takeaways, I feel so unhealthy"

Aye, forgot I had a gun to your head when I was perusing Just Eat.

10 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Few pints Sunday afternoon and I come home and say "that's me away to order in food if you wanted anything?"

Post food and I get "we really need to stop getting takeaways, I feel so unhealthy"

Aye, forgot I had a gun to your head when I was perusing Just Eat.

Correct reply is 'next time you can just have the salad off my kebab fatty',

Sure it will be received well.

2 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Putting broken egg shells back in the carton of eggs. THE BIN IS THREE YARDS AWAY

I made 50 odd cupcakes for my daughter's birthday party at the weekend and in a moment of total, pressure getting to me heads gone, I put a carton of unused eggs in the bin and left the carton full of broken egg shells on the counter. 

Edit: they turned out all right in the end

IMG_20170909_095328~01.jpg

Edited by KnightswoodBear

On 10/09/2017 at 16:33, Dons_1988 said:

emoji46.png

You should've glassed her.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

Getting a jag in my bare or socked foot (socks are no protection) from the little bits of plastic that hold tags onto new clothes.

Two reasons the jag in the foot, and the knowledge that my limited rail in our walk in wardrobe will be encroached upon soon.

...and how many pairs of shoes does a woman need?

Turning the thermostat up high in the belief that the house will heat up quicker.

No. It. Won't.

Then leaving the upstairs bathroom window open and the en suite and bedroom door so all the heat can escape.

Ironing towels.

Treating ironing like it's the premier pastime whilst complaining about how much of it she has to do. (See ironing towels). Leaving the ironing board up in the living room like it's a permanent fixture. Not doing any ironing during the day, then starting it when I've settled down to watch the telly.

1 hour ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Turning the thermostat up high in the belief that the house will heat up quicker.

No. It. Won't.

Then leaving the upstairs bathroom window open and the en suite and bedroom door so all the heat can escape.

Ironing towels.

Treating ironing like it's the premier pastime whilst complaining about how much of it she has to do. (See ironing towels). Leaving the ironing board up in the living room like it's a permanent fixture. Not doing any ironing during the day, then starting it when I've settled down to watch the telly.

Ironing towels sounds like a pastime for people in the jail or nut house.

9 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

No. It. Won't.

Similar vein - if cooking anything that involves boiling water (Rice, eggs, tatties), Mrs Ranter seems to think the water needs to be bubbling at full pelt to cook the food.  Can't get it through to her that whether it's gently simmering or bubbling furiously, it's still at 100 degrees, so no difference.

The difference in how much of a mess it makes on the cooker, however... 

11 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Getting a jag in my bare or socked foot (socks are no protection) from the little bits of plastic that hold tags onto new clothes.

Two reasons the jag in the foot, and the knowledge that my limited rail in our walk in wardrobe will be encroached upon soon.

...and how many pairs of shoes does a woman need?

11 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

No. It. Won't.

Ironing towels.

Wants everyone to know he has an en-suite and walk in wardrobe type posts.

16 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

No. It. Won't.

Ironing towels.