Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

On 05/08/2017 at 20:39, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Another one which reared its ugly head earlier.

Sitting in a restaurant and rather than flag a waiter/waitress to get a glass of water/the bill, she gets up from he table and goes over to the nearest staff member (who most of the time is serving someone else) and asks them to come to the table.

It's a right fucking minter which has lead to many an argument.

She very nearly got up from the table at Martin Wisharts posh gaff in Edinburgh ffs.

Tell her she's insulting the staff as her actions show she thinks they are poor at their job. 

Mozza definitely has the best chance of a judge letting him off with murder by using this thread as his defence.*

*Good thing too since he is clearly the most likely** to murder people he knows

**Apart that loafer wearing psychopath Shandon Par***

*** or Waffenthinmint . . .

Point out that, due to her actions, she's been consuming a higher-than-average quantity of waitress phlegm over the course of her life.

Failing that, it's time for what the Procurator Fiscal will refer to as 'an accidental overdose of prescription medication'. Sounds like the wean will understand.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

We were sitting there (out for our tea) the other day and the bairn asks me for a glass of water. I turn round to catch the eye of a rather fetching Asian waitress and by the time I've turned round, the missus is half way across the place to tell her to come over.

Even the bairn was asking wtf was she doing.

This type of action would be totally justified,

Misery.jpg

Worse than that, my one knows dinner is ready and continues to do unneccessary shite or talk to someone one the phone rather than come and sit down to the meal I have made her.

Seething.

Sheer beta. At least it gives you something to talk about with the girls in the hairdressers...

Since coming to live in Spain, I've tried to teach myself a little Spanish - at least enough to get by with when ordering a meal in a Spanish restaurant. For some reason, my other half seems to think that if she speaks (in English) very slowly and very loudly any Spanish waiter will immediately understand.

4 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Since coming to live in Spain, I've tried to teach myself a little Spanish - at least enough to get by with when ordering a meal in a Spanish restaurant. For some reason, my other half seems to think that if she speaks (in English) very slowly and very loudly any Spanish waiter will immediately understand.

They probably understand her better than you.

41 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I've just realised we have a poster named after a Samuel Beckett character calling people beta. What the f**k is the world coming to?

We might find out when that c**t Godot turns up.

• 4 weeks later...