Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 hour ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Turning the thermostat up high in the belief that the house will heat up quicker.

No. It. Won't.

Then leaving the upstairs bathroom window open and the en suite and bedroom door so all the heat can escape.

Ironing towels.

Treating ironing like it's the premier pastime whilst complaining about how much of it she has to do. (See ironing towels). Leaving the ironing board up in the living room like it's a permanent fixture. Not doing any ironing during the day, then starting it when I've settled down to watch the telly.

Ironing towels sounds like a pastime for people in the jail or nut house.

9 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Turning the thermostat up high in the belief that the house will heat up quicker.

No. It. Won't.

Similar vein - if cooking anything that involves boiling water (Rice, eggs, tatties), Mrs Ranter seems to think the water needs to be bubbling at full pelt to cook the food.  Can't get it through to her that whether it's gently simmering or bubbling furiously, it's still at 100 degrees, so no difference.

The difference in how much of a mess it makes on the cooker, however... 

11 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Getting a jag in my bare or socked foot (socks are no protection) from the little bits of plastic that hold tags onto new clothes.

Two reasons the jag in the foot, and the knowledge that my limited rail in our walk in wardrobe will be encroached upon soon.

...and how many pairs of shoes does a woman need?

11 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

No. It. Won't.

Then leaving the upstairs bathroom window open and the en suite and bedroom door so all the heat can escape.

Ironing towels.

Treating ironing like it's the premier pastime whilst complaining about how much of it she has to do. (See ironing towels). Leaving the ironing board up in the living room like it's a permanent fixture. Not doing any ironing during the day, then starting it when I've settled down to watch the telly.

Wants everyone to know he has an en-suite and walk in wardrobe type posts.

16 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

No. It. Won't.

Ironing towels.

On the subject of texts, mine uses text to annoy me sometimes daily with requests to pop into Tesco on way home from work.

This is when she's not been working all day (apart from ironing obviously) and the kids are at school. As well as shortening my evening, getting my tea later there is the fact that Tesco need paying for what's on these lists.

Previous generation didn't have this annoyance. Technology is not always to the benefit of mankind.

Screenshot_20170914-235304.png

On the subject of texts, mine uses text to annoy me sometimes daily with requests to pop into Tesco on way home from work.
This is when she's not been working all day (apart from ironing obviously) and the kids are at school. As well as shortening my evening, getting my tea later there is the fact that Tesco need paying for what's on these lists.
Previous generation didn't have this annoyance. Technology is not always to the benefit of mankind.

Screenshot_20170914-235304.thumb.png.0cf96bd2ffc409ee10097a79c4c3b6c2.png

What the f**k even is that! I'd be ignoring each and every one of those.

Most of them are just annoying and thoughtless.

Personally, I want to know what sort of Hell world is being inhabited on Wed 19th July, when the "required" shopping items are Pot Noodles, Fruit Shoots and Capri Sun.

That's a shopping basket Viz would have Tasha Slappa buying as a week's meals for her kids.

Screenshot_20170914-235304.thumb.png.0cf96bd2ffc409ee10097a79c4c3b6c2.png

Not even a please or a hello. Get her on the block list

18 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Missus never sorts her autocorrect typos. E.g.. this one today. She has been to a fitness class and had this to say about the instructor. 

IMG_0231.PNG

My missus does this all the fucking time. Even if I can eventually decipher WTF she's on about she still gets the wat woman sent to her. 

Screenshot_20170915-142830.thumb.jpg.d86b1c5203fd3cf41c7edbaeea36af73.jpg

7 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Get her pie kicked into the stratosphere.

Edited by Dee Man

7 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I get the same classic no-win instruction - "Something for dinner".

No matter what "something" you come home with, the first statement is "Why did you buy that? You should have got...."