The DUP

Blootoon87

5 hours ago, Fide said:

I hope all Scottish people who voted Tory are happy with the Conservative Government using £1BN of taxpayer money to prop up a Conservative Government.

I am. They can get on with Brexit now and NI gets extra funds....... Nothing to see here, Move along !

6 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

It will be taken off of the  settlement figure.....

So it's not the EU that's paying for it then, it's included in the however many billion the British taxpayer is forking out to leave the EU.

2 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Mundell really is a weasely wee f**k.

There was never the slightest doubt that he'd back away from his own recent bombast.  

It should be utterly humiliating for him, but he's beneath feeling shame.  Remember that this bloke had the nerve to participate in the opening of a food bank.

On 26/06/2017 at 21:10, McSpreader said:

Independence is not the only solution.  Losing the National Inferiority Complex would be a solution. England does nothing to denigrate Scotland . We do that to ourselves. Our representatives do that to us by being shite,  seething and inferior. 

You can't possibly mean me,  DoILikefishycock   because they love me.....so do you , and  that's how I know you haven't put me on ignore x 

England can, due to the simple maths of it all, outvote us whenever her representatives see fit. Why should we live in hope of a benign govt in London? As to our representatives being 'shite' - some undoubtedly are but who in Westminster is a shining example just now? We are being dictated to by idiots who are where they are due to their family ties and/ or wealth.

2 hours ago, Fide said:

There's a wee guy in my son's Primary 5 class who throws stones at himself and eats his jumpers.  He is, however, one of society's great thinkers next to McSpreader.

^^^ You made that up .I don't believe for one minute  your son is in the top set ! 

16 hours ago, mjw said:

Votes they were going to get anyway.

Or at the very least, votes that weren't going to be against them. The DUP abstaining in votes of confidence and supply would have been sufficient, giving the Tories a majority of 3 (when you exclude Sinn Fein as well). 

Edited by The Master

So Labour have proposed an amendment to the QS that says NI women should have access to England for abortion and it seems that a few Tories are going to back it and it might get through.

Which means the DUP would be obliged to vote for a Queens Speech that explicitly states that abortion for NI people should be allowed. That'd be a laugh.