The DUP

Blootoon87

1 minute ago, LongTimeLurker said:

That's definitely more like it on the terminology to describe the William Ulsterman stereotype I am supposed to be at this point.  Would love to know how people on here can discern that somebody in Airdrie is a DUP supporter when Labour or Conservative is clearly a lot more likely and a tactical SNP vote would have been far from impossible pre-Referendum given Jock McConnell was never exactly flavour of the month amongst people that are likely to wind up at a fancy dress party in an Orange hall.

Maybe have a point but for the fact the newspaper couldn't couldn't get a hold of the local Airdrie grand wizards because they'd all disappeared across to Belfast to dance round the bonfire.

Seriously LLL, ,what has a group of people in Airdrie with a massive fetish for Norn Iron politics got to do with the DUP/Tory alliance?

hee hee

Just now, Glenconner said:

...Seriously LLL, ,what has a group of people in Airdrie with a massive fetish for Norn Iron politics got to do with the DUP/Tory alliance?...

Probably not very much as I doubt Theresa and Arlene are consulting them on what to do about Brexit. Very stupid and tasteless thing to dress up as at a fancy dress party, but splashed all over the front page of a Sunday newspaper when something like the policies that are being pursued by said DUP/Tory alliance could be there instead? Think that's more than a wee bit parochial in a "North East Man Dies at Sea, Titanic Sinks" as the old joke about the P&J goes sort of way.

4 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Probably not very much as I doubt Theresa and Arlene are consulting them on what to do about Brexit. Very stupid and tasteless thing to dress up as at a fancy dress party, but splashed all over the front page of a Sunday newspaper when something like the policies that are being pursued by said DUP/Tory alliance could be there instead? Think that's more than a wee bit parochial in a "North East Man Dies at Sea, Titanic Sinks" as the old joke about the P&J goes sort of way.

I'd put more into the drip drip drip type bracket the right have been doing for decades against the general left. You can bet Ruth Davidson's gang don't want any connection made between the DUP supporting Ludge types and themselves. Who do you think the Tory voters in the Airdrie/Calton/Shettleston would vote for if they lived in Belfast. I doubt it would be People Before Profit.

Lol 18 or 88 if these Nazi types are anything to go by.

You're a learned man MJW, got a crossword clue here for the Latin phrase 'We don't Know'
Can you help with this translation? Many thanks Rab.

Massive minter tho Rob
You must agree?

It's a load of old regurgitated shite John, and nothing to do with the OO.
If you choose to give this article any credibility, then that's up to you pal, no problem!

It's a load of old regurgitated shite John, and nothing to do with the OO.
If you choose to give this article any credibility, then that's up to you pal, no problem!

Happens in the OO's gang hut.
Nothing to do with the OO though.

Credibility ffs.