The DUP

Blootoon87

Happens in the OO's gang hut.
Nothing to do with the OO though.

Credibility ffs.

For fux sake is that your best argument MJW? Your colours are incandescent!
This pish is years old and only timed to coincide with the 12th.
It was an idiotic thing to do, but whatever happens in a local church/community hall is the complete responsibility of the hosts is it!!?
Get googling pal you're in for a long night.
Just give me a nod if you want some starters that you can generalise with. I'm here to help.

Some hilarious wagon circling going here [emoji38]

OO types are complete vermin.

F*ck, the 'Big Boys' are in now, time for a scampering exit.

Reckon what you know about the Orange Order, I could write on the back of a stamp ya Big Puff! [emoji6]

7 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

F*ck, the 'Big Boys' are in now, time for a scampering exit.

Reckon what you know about the Orange Order, I could write on the back of a stamp ya Big Puff! emoji6.png

It would be pretty challenging for you to write anything on a postage stamp with a crayon, but bash on. 

It would be pretty challenging for you to write anything on a postage stamp with a crayon, but bash on. 

'The bash is such a beautiful thing isn't it Rab" !!?
New found Dutch journalist pal in the Blues Club, Jumna Street, last Thursday afternoon.
'It is indeed my friend, aye that was 4 Guinness & 2 Harp" Cheers My good man! [emoji6][emoji106][emoji481][emoji636]

Your colours are incandescent!

Get googling pal you're in for a long night.
Just give me a nod if you want some starters that you can generalise with. I'm here to help.

Your an absolute mile off there.
The chances are I've stood on many of the same pavements watching the same things as you down the years.

Don't let that get in the way if your superiority complex though superprod.

giphy.gif

That recollection must be tough mate?
To walk in on yer fat mess of a bird getting roasted by the two junkies fae the downstairs flat for the price of a spliff!
Especially when you've just put in a hard shift collecting the trollies at Aldi.
You close the door and go make yourself a sandwich, it's ok though pal, it's NOT your fault!

To walk in on yer fat mess of a bird getting roasted by the two junkies fae the downstairs flat for the price of a spliff!
Especially when you've just put in a hard shift collecting the trollies at Aldi.
You close the door and go make yourself a sandwich, it's ok though pal, it's NOT your fault!

Wow wow Rob.
Wots eating you Bro? Genuine question. Are you a member of the orange order?

Your an absolute mile off there.
The chances are I've stood on many of the same pavements watching the same things as you down the years.

Don't let that get in the way if your superiority complex though superprod.

Aye did ye? You seem a sensible chap, just don't swallow every bite of shit that is fed to you, you won't starve honest!

Aye did ye? You seem a sensible chap, just don't swallow every bite of shit that is fed to you, you won't starve honest!

I see you've started going down the sexual projection road again.
Why is it you can't defend what you believe in on here without being a disgusting idiot?

I'm also big enough to make my own mind up about what shite to bite as you so eloquently put it.

Well he's certainly caught a few here...

Aye he's definitely fishing and definitely NOT a fat seething bigoted mess.

[emoji38]

Aye he's definitely fishing and definitely NOT a fat seething bigoted mess.

[emoji38]

I've the same waistline as I had as an 18 year old thanks pal.
I've always been a fat b*****d! (RCN) [emoji6][emoji106]