The DUP

Blootoon87

There is a huge difference between pointing out that things are two-sided and whataboutery. Now, please explain why someone who states , in your words, "I care little about what goes on in NI" posts so often on NI threads. In the words of the late and very little lamented Supras, be specific.

Just now, thepundit said:

Is it to that article where Salmond said he believes the SNP should work with the DUP if it meant the SNP would have more influence in parliament?.............

Nah it'd usually be "Sean hit Norman with a bat on the head coz of a flag or some shit".

1 minute ago, Glenconner said:

Pasty ain't white, pasty is 2 hours after death.

Most Glaswegians don't even go brown in sunshine they go reddish/orange.

Is the t-shirt tucked in or out.

Are the wearing a belt.

And they don't particularly scrub up that well.

And then there's the glaiket look, real give away.

Chib marks, Rangers/Shellick tap, belly, attitude..................................

1 minute ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

There is a huge difference between pointing out that things are two-sided and whataboutery. Now, please explain why someone who states , in your words, "I care little about what goes on in NI" posts so often on NI threads. In the words of the late and very little lamented Supras, be specific.

Other than the DUP propping up the Tories (which isn't an NI thread) I can't imagine I've been in an NI thread in the past year.

Challenge extended.. 

2 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Is it to that article where Salmond said he believes the SNP should work with the DUP if it meant the SNP would have more influence in parliament?.............

Which they did quite a bit in the past on things like early day motions. Alex Salmond and Ian Paisley shared an office at one point and got along very well.

Just now, The OP said:

Other than the DUP propping up the Tories (which isn't an NI thread) I can't imagine I've been in an NI thread in the past year.

Challenge extended.. 

Yet you are able to quote freely from the Orange Walk thread, (and no doubt others).

I, likewise, have not been in a NI thread for quite some time, mostly due to the depressing nature of them and the two faced c***s that dwell therein, but I do not pretend not to care about NI.

Chib marks, Rangers/Shellick tap, belly, attitude..................................

No footie tops.

That's a give away.

But the rest, aye.

And oh, the Belfast mob are feart of them........

Just now, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Yet you are able to quote freely from the Orange Walk thread, (and no doubt others).

I, likewise, have not been in a NI thread for quite some time, mostly due to the depressing nature of them and the two faced c***s that dwell therein, but I do not pretend not to care about NI.

There was an orange walk less than 100 yards from my flat today. 

Just now, Co.Down Hibee said:

A pastie bap is preferable, or as I'm in North Down a bap n pastie..

And a Norn Iron pastie trumps a Scottish one every day of the week. If you are ever in North Belfast then check out the Golden Bite chippy in Ballysillan - quite simply the greatest pasties ever.

6 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Pasty ain't white, pasty is 2 hours after death.

Most Glaswegians don't even go brown in sunshine they go reddish/orange.

Is the t-shirt tucked in or out.

Are the wearing a belt.

And they don't particularly scrub up that well.

And then there's the glaiket look, real give away.

459074.jpg?b64lines=IEkgSEFWRSBIQUQgSVQgV0lUSAogVEhJUyBjaXR5ISBUSEUgTE9XIFRFU1QKIFNDT1JFUyBhbmQgc3RyZWV0IEFGVEVSIHN0cmVldAogT0YgVUdMWSwgVUdMWSBwZW9wbGUh

Just now, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

And a Norn Iron pastie trumps a Scottish one every day of the week. If you are ever in North Belfast then check out the Golden Bite chippy in Ballysillan - quite simply the greatest pasties ever.

If it beats the Gleekie in Bangor it will be worth the trip

1 minute ago, Glenconner said:

No footie tops.

That's a give away.

But the rest, aye.

And oh, the Belfast mob are feart of them........

Course we are. I'll nominate someone to fight you in my stead for that outrageous slur very shortly.

Course we are. I'll nominate someone to fight you in my stead for that outrageous slur very shortly.

Do you hear of Johnny Adair leaving Troon much?

Edited by Glenconner