Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

2 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

it sounds less complicated just to start again and let the sjfa go

Back to where this began a couple of weeks back

Pyramid entry = Join new WoSFL

Not Interested = Stay as you are with WRJFA.

4 hours ago, Dev said:

…. so they're acknowledging that this is about the survival of the West Region Junior Region under the SJFA. 

They're also acknowledging that it's the Lowland League which controls Tier 6 access to Tier 5.

However, they want to control the divisions beneath Tier 6 in the West, hence keeping the WRJFA and, in effect, the SJFA in business. However, these divisions wouldn't be Tier 7, 8 and 9 unless they become senior divisions.

Regarding the Maxwell "Done Deal" it is clear that he had no powers to act outside the SFA Rules and Constitution (i.e. Ultra Vires - outside his powers) so this "Done Deal" idea  is completely bogus.

It would have been anticipated by the SFA/LL's lawyers, that the SJFA might try to rely on Maxwell's early  pyramid 'participation', as being legally binding. Therefore, it is very unlikely that the Lowland League would have been given approval to form a 'senior' pyramid' WoSL, if the WRJFA, or Ronny, had a plausible/lawful case IMO.  

Hence "ultra vires" , as someone has already pointed out, on this forum (above).

12 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The sjfa encouraging large congregations of people during a viral epidemic, is there no low they wont stoop to? Biological warfare? This is shameful.

They heard that it is lethal to seniors.

3 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Back to where this began a couple of weeks back

Pyramid entry = Join new WoSFL

Not Interested = Stay as you are with WRJFA.

The Funny thing is Ronneys club will end up in WOSFL while he was telling everyone to stay with SJFA and probably got a few believers

Great so now all the WRJFA need to do is

Get every club to stand together behind their plan.
Stop the Lowland League getting enough viable members to start a WOSFL.
Negotiate with 3 leagues who they’ve publicly bad mouthed and put down for years.
Gain the backing of the 3 leagues members who’ve the publicly bad mouthed and put down for years.

All while making the Lowland League look stupid for trying to set up a WOSFL. What could possibly go wrong? I’ll stick my neck out and predict that the WOSFL will have enough teams for 3 conferences next season.

It just shows what an unprofessional ruling clique that the WRJFA Management have become that they could not put out an immediate press release following the most important meeting in the history of the WRJFA. Some 40+ members of the P&B currently on here searching for snippets of information.

Time to come clean Mr Ronney!!! How can you organise a major new league initiative when you cannot even organise a press/media release?

Edited by Pyramidic

3 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

This article was deleted last week but has since reappeared from the Cumnock Chronicle where TJ says this is only open to Juniors

https://www.cumnockchronicle.com/news/18280364.junior-beaks-launch-alternative-plan-persuade-clubs-stay/

TAJ fully involved and working Ronney from behind says;

“Our league would be open only to junior teams.  I’m not sure what the Lowland League plans are but we would not have any amateur teams."

Well there you have it.

2 minutes ago, Pyramidic said:

It just shows what an unprofessional ruling cliche  that the WRSFA Management have become that they could not put out an immediate press release following the most important meeting in the history of the WRJFA. Some 40+ members of the P&B currently on here searching for snippets of information.

Time to come clean Mr Ronney!!! How can you organise a major new league initiative when you cannot organise a press/media release?

Have they put anything out to the public since things went pear shaped at the end of January?

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:

TAJ fully involved and working Ronney from behind says;

“Our league would be open only to junior teams.  I’m not sure what the Lowland League plans are but we would not have any amateur teams."

Well there you have it.

It's dated the 6th March. Things have probably changed since then.

This article was deleted last week but has since reappeared from the Cumnock Chronicle where TJ says this is only open to Juniors
https://www.cumnockchronicle.com/news/18280364.junior-beaks-launch-alternative-plan-persuade-clubs-stay/

The only for Juniors line is interesting, so that excludes all amateurs including Glasgow Uni and what happens if BSC Glasgow, East Kilbride or even someone like Albion Rovers plummet down the league?

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

That is because they are desperate, and think it will allow them to keep control of the remaining 47 clubs.  It raises far too many issues and continues division. Make no mistake this is an SJFA plan.

The fact remains that the new WoSFL is there, it's happening, all clubs need to do is join it if they want Pyramid access guaranteed.

It is not difficult to see a significant number of clubs electing to become direct members of the western Pyramid by joining a Division of the new WoS administered by the Lowland League. If this happens I can see that late applications could be considered after 31st March with a view to providing the remaining west Juniors with the opportunity to move too. This could lead to all moving over, with more or less the same Divisions as at present (adjusted for promotion/relegation) with other clubs fitted in appropriately but wholly outside any control by the Juniors organisations.  

It would probably be better if all moved as one by 31st March as this would give every club some certainty re planning for next season.

58 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

They're effectively saying we'll plug-in the WRJFA (and everything that goes with it), into a LL run WoSFL.      So there will be a Senior/Junior line between tier 6 and 7, that raises many issues.

Now, the LL won't be running the WoSFL forever (in fact it will be fairly light touch anyway as the SFA do the registrations and discipline and they'll need some board position filled by member clubs right from the start),  so then you have the prospect of the WoSFL coming under the de-facto control of the WRJFA/SJFA once all their own people are on board.  Trojan horse? a little bit conspiratorial perhaps but well.......

Have you seen any evidence that these numpties could organise a conspiracy?

It is not difficult to see a significant number of clubs electing to become direct members of the western Pyramid by joining a Division of the new WoS administered by the Lowland League. If this happens I can see that late applications could be considered after 31st March with a view to providing the remaining west Juniors with the opportunity to move too. This could lead to all moving over, with more or less the same Divisions as at present (adjusted for promotion/relegation) with other clubs fitted in appropriately but wholly outside any control by the Juniors organisations.  
It would probably be better if all moved as one by 31st March as this would give every club some certainty re planning for next season.

How do you slot them in appropriately? Which level are

Bonnyton
Glasgow Uni
Oban Saints

It’s impossible to know without them playing. It’d be like trying to identify a level of the SPFL for Talbot to start at.

6 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

It's dated the 6th March. Things have probably changed since then.

That was Friday, I doubt it.  Their plans handed over to the LL a few weeks ago were lacking in detail over how to handle non-WRJFA applicants.

I don't get the impression they would be encouraged.  

It just shows what an unprofessional ruling clique that the WRJFA Management have become that they could not put out an immediate press release following the most important meeting in the history of the WRJFA. Some 40+ members of the P&B currently on here searching for snippets of information.
Time to come clean Mr Ronney!!! How can you organise a major new league initiative when you cannot even organise a press/media release?

Yep, but hey the supporters are only the people who keep these clubs going.

4 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

That was Friday, I doubt it.  Their plans handed over to the LL a few weeks ago were lacking in detail over how to handle non-WRJFA applicants.

I don't get the impression they would be encouraged.  

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and I think things will have changed. I just wish they'd come out and publicly say fully what their proposals are. They seem to forget the fans need to know this information as well as the clubs. It is their responsibility to provide this information to the public.

9 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

How do you slot them in appropriately? Which level are

Bonnyton
Glasgow Uni
Oban Saints

It’s impossible to know without them playing. It’d be like trying to identify a level of the SPFL for Talbot to start at.

All I am suggesting is that all clubs which are not currently west Juniors need to be fitted in appropriately. Not saying how this should be done.