Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

East Region teams will total 30?, they are irrelevant in all of this.
East + North would not be irrelevant though if they all voted against the proposal.

Remember also that not all 63 West teams will vote in favour of the proposal either.

3 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Heโ€™s on here claiming Gordon Ronney is some sort of hero and without him WRJs would not get acceptedย into the WoSL. Heโ€™s claiming the LLย only wanted 12 teams (cherry picking)ย and when I pressed him it turns out he meant the minimum number required was 12. Iโ€™m not looking for digs but Iโ€™m not going to stand by whilst others spin this into something to suit their own ends. Gordon Ronney and the WRJs dropped their trousers and conceded everything to the LL. No amount of spin is going to change that.

Can you read man!!! Iโ€™ve been nothing but a pain in Gordonโ€™s heed during this whole thing, but as I said, he stood up for all the clubs when he had to, he gets credit for that.
If he didnโ€™t do it there would be a spilt in the game, and a slow bleed of what was left of the west region, some premier clubs werenโ€™t moving, itโ€™s not all Rosie but itโ€™s all in one place.

1 minute ago, parkcircus said:

Can you read man!!! Iโ€™ve been nothing but a pain in Gordonโ€™s heed during this whole thing, but as I said, he stood up for all the clubs when he had to, he gets credit for that.
If he didnโ€™t do it there would be a spilt in the game, and a slow bleed of what was left of the west region, some premier clubs werenโ€™t moving, itโ€™s not all Rosie but itโ€™s all in one place.

I can read fine. Can also read between the lines.

14 minutes ago, parkcircus said:

ย 

Agreed, Gordon deserves credit he took over and got what his WRJFA clubs wanted overall and agreed it in a way that was also agreeable to the Lowland League, the SOSL and the EOS. Gordon took over and has been a leader; that is the key and where you have to deferentiate.ย  Previous to this, and still now, the overall SJFA leadership have not led and have let the multiregional organisation down. What the NRJFA and ERJFA need now are Gordon's of their own, as the multi-region leadership aren't and never have been up to the job.

4 hours ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

I asked the question nicely.
What's it to him?
His club has never accepted that they were Juniors, and they couldn't wait to leave the Association that gave them a lifeline. So they've decided to leave the Juniors? Who cares? I don't think anyone in the Juniors does. So why do they care so much about what they're leaving? Scared they've made the wrong decision?

ย 

Problem is how it comes across.

Its less antagonistic to reply to the question and then ask why he was asking rather than to go straight into challenging mode.

Can you read man!!! Iโ€™ve been nothing but a pain in Gordonโ€™s heed during this whole thing, but as I said, he stood up for all the clubs when he had to, he gets credit for that. If he didnโ€™t do it there would be a spilt in the game, and a slow bleed of what was left of the west region, some premier clubs werenโ€™t moving, itโ€™s not all Rosie but itโ€™s all in one place.ย 

ย 

Stood up for what? The LL were forming a new WoS League for clubs to join if they wanted to. There then followed a 3 or 4 week sideshow by Ronney (remember the vote he said would happen at SFA AGM? and the legal speak?), before we all got back to what was originally proposed by the LL, apply by application, only this time west clubs were being told by Ronney they must move come what may as there wouldnt be a WRJFA.ย The amount of misinformation being fed to west clubs during that time, and discussed on here, was astounding. Now we seem to be engaged in revisionism.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

12 minutes ago, Countryman said:

ย 

Agreed, Gordon deserves credit he took over and got what his WRJFA clubs wanted overall and agreed it in a way that was also agreeable to the Lowland League, the SOSL and the EOS. Gordon took over and has been a leader; that is the key and where you have to deferentiate.ย  Previous to this, and still now, the overall SJFA leadership have not led and have let the multiregional organisation down. What the NRJFA and ERJFA need now are Gordon's of their own, as the multi-region leadership aren't and never have been up to the job.

Iโ€™ve suggested to Gordon he movesย up and runs the SJFA, heโ€™d be good for it,ย heโ€™s the only guy with a plan for it

1 minute ago, BMan said:

Stood up for what? The LL were forming a new WoS League for clubs to join if they wanted to. There then followed a 3 or 4 week sideshow by Ronney (remember to vote he said would happen at SFA AGM? and the legal speak?), before we all got back to what was originally proposed by the LL, apply by application, only this time west clubs were being told by Ronney they must move come what may as there wouldnt be a WRJFA.

ย 

The amount of misinformation eing fed to west clubs during that time, and discussed on here, was astounding. Now we seem to be engaged in revisionism.

ย 

So youโ€™d be happy with 20 teams in the WOS and the rest in the WRJ?

ย 

So youโ€™d be happy with 20 teams in the WOS and the rest in the WRJ?
ย 
Ultimately it should have been left upto clubs to decide of their own free will without being fed shite, the LL already said they would run with 12.

We have all 63, great, but some are there unwillingly. Now you are proposing a senior official takes over the SJFA.

50 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

I can read fine. Can also read between the lines.

What chance have you got? Post anything, it doesn't matter. The Jerry McGuires of this world will just make up whatever they want you to have said!

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

What chance have you got? Post anything, it doesn't matter. The Jerry McGuires of this world will just make up whatever they want you to have said!

It could be worse Marshy.ย I have an opinion and I have enough social skills to articulate that opinion and debate with others whilst respecting their right to theirs. I donโ€™t latch on to other peopleโ€™s posts and use it as an excuse to abuse people and generally behave like a complete w@nker atย every opportunity. So thatโ€™s something I suppose.

15 minutes ago, BMan said:

Ultimately it should have been left upto clubs to decide of their own free will without being fed shite, the LL already said they would run with 12.

We have all 63, great, but some are there unwillingly. Now you are proposing a senior official takes over the SJFA.

Isnโ€™t he already on the SJFA management team?

7 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Sorry pal Jerry's big tae has more knowledge than you or I willย ever have at this level.ย 

1 minute ago, Jerry Macguire said:

It could be worse Marshy.ย I have an opinion and I have enough social skills to articulate that opinion and debate with others whilst respecting their right to theirs. I donโ€™t latch on to other peopleโ€™s posts and use it as an excuse to abuse people and generally behave like a complete w@nker atย every opportunity. So thatโ€™s something I suppose.

Doesn't use it as "an excuse to abuse people" and calls me a w****r in the same sentence ๐Ÿ˜‚