Premier League 2017-2018

England's rose Marcus Rashford stinking the place out yet again I see. The seethe when he ends up being a ten goals a season forward for Everton or some other diddy outfit is going to be utterly delicious. 

1504244422695.jpg.2941830e1c347b40e4d1fdeedb3b2348.jpg

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, virginton said:

England's rose Marcus Rashford stinking the place out yet again I see. The seethe when he ends up being a ten goals a season forward for Everton or some other diddy outfit is going to be utterly delicious. 

You must be thinking of someone else. I clearly remember Paul Scholes putting him on the same level as the likes of Neymar recently.

Even someone like Delli Alli is a much better player than Rashford and their ages aren’t entirely too dissimilar. As much as he’s an odious wee shite, he’s clearly talented. Rashford on the other hand is simply quicker than his opponents. There isn’t the talent and awareness to elevate his game even at a young age I don’t think.

Massive disappointment at the Bet 365 Stadium as Sky desperately scoured the crowd trying to find a grown man in a Stoke strip crying following their relegation but had to settle for a player instead. 

9 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Good spot.

V neck and what looks like Vaux as sponsor pointed to it. It's quite sad what sticks in the mind at times! :lol:

Merson spent the second half of the WBA game slaughtering Darren Moore for his substitutions as he took off the starting front three one by one. How dare he do this when they needed a goal to avoid relegation. G...O...A...L West Brom. :lol:

9 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

How the f**k are West Brom still here? :lol: 

I never understand how teams at the bottom start winning games with 6/7 games to go. Play like that all season and you will be nowhere near the bottom.

Archived