Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dunning1874 said:

I'd rather watch every Edinburgh derby from 2005-2015 without a break than watch that game again.

At least it will be on last on MOTD tonight!

On a serious note, I'm usually the first to point out that the displayed stoppage time is the minimum to be added on, and referees failing to add on time for further stoppages within stoppage time is possibly my biggest footballing pet hate, but where the f**k did that other 90 seconds come from there? Southampton made a sub which accounts for 30 seconds of it, but there were basically no other stoppages. Bizarre.

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

On a serious note, I'm usually the first to point out that the displayed stoppage time is the minimum to be added on, and referees failing to add on time for further stoppages within stoppage time is possibly my biggest footballing pet hate, but where the f**k did that other 90 seconds come from there? Southampton made a sub which accounts for 30 seconds of it, but there were basically no other stoppages. Bizarre.

It's probably a bit less since the goal was just after 95, but in a game where pretty much f**k all happened, it's bizarre that there would be so much injury time.

Intrigued to see the replays now as well given the suggestions there might have been a foul by Everton in the buildup.

20 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

What a game to come on Tuesday Swansea v Southampton. 

Another shitfest unfortunately :(

3 hours ago, IainMorton said:

I never understand how teams at the bottom start winning games with 6/7 games to go. Play like that all season and you will be nowhere near the bottom.

In the case of West Brom they binned the Alan Pardew Project and brought a manager in who actually gives a f**k about the club.

3 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Another shitfest unfortunately :(

It won’t be pretty but high stakes and good drama. Tough one for you supporting both though teams I suppose ... :D 

4 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

In the case of West Brom they binned the Alan Pardew Project and brought a manager in who actually gives a f**k about the club.

A couple of months too late though, ditto for Barnet who should have dumped Mark McGhee earlier, sadly they just barely ran out of time and have been relegated on goal difference

4 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

It won’t be pretty but high stakes and good drama. Tough one for you supporting both though teams I suppose ... :D 

I'll be quite happy to see Swansea sink The Saints. Thank you.

So we've got -
 Swansea v Southampton on Tuesday then Sunday - 
Palace v West Brom
Southampton v Man City
Swansea v Stoke

I'd be  a tad concerned if I was a Southampton fan.

Archived