Premier League 2017-2018

26 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

I get sky sports through now TV on a weekly basis. I just sign up for a week if there's a load of stuff on that I fancy watching. 

Seems like a logical thing to do considering how much shite they have on their channels and replaying stuff that's already aired. Sky has went way downhill.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Disco30 said:

What did u get to replace sky ? Chucking them next month but only real alternative seems to be bt for me.

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/

not going to be much use for Scottish football - but absolutely top bollocks for the main European leagues (and the US, if that floats your boat)

games are shown "as live" generally about an hour behind real time; good quality, re-broadcast recordings - not just crappy streams, and the  vast majority of them have English commentary; they also do other programmes, like the German version of MOTD and so on - crackin' stuff if you're not massively fussed about watching games completely live

if you do prefer stuff as it happens, then the best source of streams that I have found is reddit (try to find the navisport streams on r/soccerstreams - they're the best quality) - throw it on to your telly via AppleTV or the Google plug in thing - job's a good'un....

Chelsea will falter unless they really pull their finger out soon. Their squad is paper thin, and Bakayoko and Hazard are gonna miss the start of the season. Their cover in the middle 4 is really poor; there's pretty much no one to fill in at wing-back or central midfield (Fabregas will be cover when Bakayoko comes back though). You also have to consider Champions League, as well as the fact their main striker could take time to adapt to English football.

4 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/

not going to be much use for Scottish football - but absolutely top bollocks for the main European leagues (and the US, if that floats your boat)

games are shown "as live" generally about an hour behind real time; good quality, re-broadcast recordings - not just crappy streams, and the  vast majority of them have English commentary; they also do other programmes, like the German version of MOTD and so on - crackin' stuff if you're not massively fussed about watching games completely live

if you do prefer stuff as it happens, then the best source of streams that I have found is reddit (try to find the navisport streams on r/soccerstreams - they're the best quality) - throw it on to your telly via AppleTV or the Google plug in thing - job's a good'un....

Cheers for that , don't really mind if it's not so far behind anyway. Sky and bt seem to be a rip off these days all about English football which isn't my be all and end all !

Archived