Premier League 2017-2018

15 hours ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

It's their year...

Win draw or lose its always their year. 

A few photos from last nights trip to the Allianz brilliant night all round winning 3-0 :) 

IMG_7683.PNG

IMG_7684.PNG

IMG_7685.PNG

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Win draw or lose its always their year. 

A few photos from last nights trip to the Allianz brilliant night all round winning 3-0 :) 

IMG_7683.PNG

IMG_7684.PNG

IMG_7685.PNG

Didn't you get the pic of coutinho throwing his shirt into the crowd at the end?, for whatever reason.

12 hours ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

Didn't you get the pic of coutinho throwing his shirt into the crowd at the end?, for whatever reason.

God knows Hibee I went to squeeze another beer in :lol: 

Sky having to stick Soccer Saturday on not two, but three of their sports channels now because they have lost so much content due to spunking their load for more Premier League nothing matches. yXAbrOQ.png

Fucking charlatans - and us mugs up here get a pittance for Jock fitbaw.

Sky having to stick Soccer Saturday on not two, but three of their sports channels now because they have lost so much content due to spunking their load for more Premier League nothing matches. yXAbrOQ.png
Fucking charlatans - and us mugs up here get a pittance for Jock fitbaw.

Precisely why so many people have dumped sky altogether.

The Times peddling the same old nonsense:

DGhyZfUW0AE7W6y.jpg

I don't know any Newcastle fan who isn't conditioned to expect anything other than crushing disappointment. 

This was never directed at Spurs fans when they were whinging about the Europa League being beneath their dignity, even though they've only won 1 League Cup in the last 25 years.

Man Utd and Morinho found out tonight by the best team in the world

1-2 flattered them

they'll still be a difficultl team to beat with their set-up, and therefore will still be title challengers for a while, but if they progress past the group stages of the CL will be lucky to finish the season top 4 

I have a strange feeling about United this season. The squad isn't the strongest, they didn't look particularly good in the Super Cup and finished 6th last season. Maybe it's the Jose factor but I can see them surprising people. 

Would still make Man City favourites provided they sign a centre back. Kompany isn't lasting a season. Chelsea will probobaly be right up there again though, even without some of thw additions Conte wanted to make.  

What did u get to replace sky ? Chucking them next month but only real alternative seems to be bt for me.

Still got sky as broadband provider so still get freeview channels off sky box n use now TV app on playstation to dip into movies or sport as n when. Did have Netflix but binned that too. Really don't miss it at all. Thinking but getting a freeview + box for recording stuff but there's so much available on the iplayer things that am not sure I'll bother.

8 hours ago, TheGoon said:

I have a strange feeling about United this season. The squad isn't the strongest, they didn't look particularly good in the Super Cup and finished 6th last season. Maybe it's the Jose factor but I can see them surprising people. 

Would still make Man City favourites provided they sign a centre back. Kompany isn't lasting a season. Chelsea will probobaly be right up there again though, even without some of thw additions Conte wanted to make.  

I've not watched them but as much as people try to run them down they'll probably be up there. 

IMG_8029.PNG

Archived