Another van ploughed into folk in London

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Just heard something on the radio about a guy getting a bit stabby with police at Buckingham Palace.

Admittedly not van related but it was the most relevant thread I could find.

The tape is there to prevent dyslexic bystanders from advancing.

Buckingham Palace

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm going to Kensington next month. It couldn't possibly have been me.

Hopefully some sort of support group will be set up for those of us who were there two weeks ago/might be playing monopoly with the kids tomorrow.

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

Hopefully some sort of support group will be set up for those of us who were there two weeks ago/might be playing monopoly with the kids tomorrow.

There, but for the grace of God, blah blah. I'm a great believer in the lightning doesn't strike the same place twice scenario. Although they might get me in one of the pubs near the Natural History Museum.

23 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Not terror related. A taxi of some sort. Angry Uber driver? No danger he'll be getting five stars.

Hard luck if you have a heart attack at the wheel these days. You'd get the shite kicked out you rather than an ambulance.

I read the other day about an eccentric guy who got on a Tube carriage recently and started quoting from the Bible. Loads of people started panicking and they ended up opening the doors and spilling out on to the tracks, causing massive delays. Is everyone in London just running round in a massive panic at the slightest thing now?

7 minutes ago, resk said:

I read the other day about an eccentric guy who got on a Tube carriage recently and started quoting from the Bible. Loads of people started panicking and they ended up opening the doors and spilling out on to the tracks, causing massive delays. Is everyone in London just running round in a massive panic at the slightest thing now?

They should have kicked the shit out of him and thrown him off the train.

Archived