Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Nevin similar. Listened to 5 live final score tonight and his bitterness over every free kick Sevilla were awarded was unreal. 

Insightful quote too near the end "I have a feeling there's going to be one final chance which will either go in or not go in" :lol:

I quite like Pat Nevin.

moreno had a meltdown of alberto moreno proportions last night, never seen a guy literally gift another team so much in the space of 5 minutes.

was back to his old self diving into tackles he's never winning, wonder when klopp will give robertson a chance??

don't think i can take much more of moreno's mental moments

2 minutes ago, g0tti said:

Another 5 mins and we would have been beat

nae wonder morena got cheered before the gemme from home fans

aye i think so too, we were lost.

it's amazing how many crucial mistakes moreno made in 5 mins , i counted 4 all leading to their goals, it was a complete capitulation by moreno.

as much as we should have done better, moreno cost us that i feel, was like the europa league final all over again

7 minutes ago, DanMc99 said:

aye i think so too, we were lost.

it's amazing how many crucial mistakes moreno made in 5 mins , i counted 4 all leading to their goals, it was a complete capitulation by moreno.

as much as we should have done better, moreno cost us that i feel, was like the europa league final all over again

Said exactly that myself

honestly naebody was surprised when they got the equaliser

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Surprised Liverpool never came out with black armbands and pink ribbons for the second half.

but we handed them 2 goals right at the start is that not more symbolic? 

i expect a fifa award next year for it.

1 hour ago, Mastermind said:

Easy win for Chelsea in the end, and another British club through to the knockout stages.

5 English sides all top of their group. The power could be shifting back again. 

Archived