Europa League 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

So, is everything clicking for Arsenal, or are AC really poor? Think I would give Arsenal the credit here.

Arsenal have been better tonight but Milan have been poor, especially for a team at home.

Milan's defence has been woeful and there has been no offensive threat despite Ospina's crazy moment.

Just now, Bishop Briggs said:

So Milan spent £200 million last summer. What a waste of money! :lol:

Thought I picked that up wrong. Think they said they had paid Porto 80 mill for someone. Was that right?

Dortmund were absolutely brutal in a 2-1 defeat at home to RB Salzburg. Every time I've watched them under Stoger they've been pedestrian on the ball and calamitous at the back. No idea how he's still in a  job (or got it in the first place).

3 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Dortmund were absolutely brutal in a 2-1 defeat at home to RB Salzburg. Every time I've watched them under Stoger they've been pedestrian on the ball and calamitous at the back. No idea how he's still in a  job (or got it in the first place).

The previous coach had them playing utter shite too, tbf...

6 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Thought I picked that up wrong. Think they said they had paid Porto 80 mill for someone. Was that right?

£34.2 million for Andre Silva according to transfermkt - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ac-mailand/alletransfers/verein/5.

Those playing tonight cost 

Bonnuci - £37.8

Kessle - £25 million including loan fee

Kalinic - £22.5 million including loan fee

Calhanoglu- £19.2 million

Rodriguez  - £16.2 million

Biglia - £15.3 million

Borini - £5 million

11 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

A bargain compared to what they've paid for Kalinic! :lol:

Haven't seen much of Milan since early in the season, but I thought Calanoglu looked the worst value buy. Saw a few of his screamers on YouTube and chucked £20m at Leverkusen. 

Archived