Europa League 2017/18

lichtie23

24 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Yep, first out the hat in the draw which guarantees them a home tie first. 

Hoping Lazio get Arsenal.

Apologies, they pulled a ball out the other pot  put it in the same one as Kiev and then swirled them around before deciding who would be at home. Lazio incidentally. 

Full draw:

Lazio v Dynamo Kyiv.

Leipzig v Zenit.

Atlético v Lokomotiv Moskva.

CSKA Moskva v Lyon.

Marseille v Athletic.

Sporting CP v Plzeň.

Dortmund v Salzburg.

AC Milan v Arsenal.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So here we go with Arsenal. I used to quite enjoy watching their mini-me Barca style, but tonight, this is being watched purely based on morbid curiosity.Martin Keown got the punditry off to a guffaw inducing start by saying that Arsenal need to build their next team around Jack Wilshere. Tremendous.

21 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

So here we go with Arsenal. I used to quite enjoy watching their mini-me Barca style, but tonight, this is being watched purely based on morbid curiosity.Martin Keown got the punditry off to a guffaw inducing start by saying that Arsenal need to build their next team around Jack Wilshere. Tremendous.

:lol: Wilshire's out of contract at the end of the season and he's turned down the latest deal.

The first offer was a significant wage cut. Arsene knows how to make a player feel wanted!

It's good to have the ex-pro's professional input to promote the beautiful game. 'Now kids. Don't forget to always put your leg  into the keeper so that it looks like he's brought you down and you cheat your way to a penalty.  Remember, ALWAYS CHEAT kids'. 

Archived