C**** on a Train

If you bring a big dug (not a dog, a fucking DUG) on a train, you are a massive c**t! Especially if they are all wet and you let them run amok. I only had to bring my pedigree Dachshund on the train once for a trip to Ayr and I kept him on my knees the full time. I'm not a c**t, although my dog is a lovely creature. Not some ugly fucking staffy/mongrel/devil dug. 

On the train from Blairhill to Edinburgh couple months back, an Asian lady came on, sat in one of the empty four seats, took her shoes off, put her bare feet on the seat diagonally across from her and began to scratch them like mad. How on Earth do people think this shit is socially acceptable?! I had to move carriage.

If you bring a big dug (not a dog, a fucking DUG) on a train, you are a massive c**t! Especially if they are all wet and you let them run amok. I only had to bring my pedigree Dachshund on the train once for a trip to Ayr and I kept him on my knees the full time. I'm not a c**t, although my dog is a lovely creature. Not some ugly fucking staffy/mongrel/devil dug. 
On the train from Blairhill to Edinburgh couple months back, an Asian lady came on, sat in one of the empty four seats, took her shoes off, put her bare feet on the seat diagonally across from her and began to scratch them like mad. How on Earth do people think this shit is socially acceptable?! I had to move carriage.

A Dachshund (pedigree or not ) is neither a dog or a DUG , if I'd seen a *unt on a train with a sausage with 4 legs I'd have came straight to this thread and said....iv just seen a *unt on the train with a Dachshund on his lap what a *unt.

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

While I'd rather no dog was on the train with me, I'd rather someone brought a mongrel on than some pedigree freakshow. Mongrels are statistically less likely to have behavioural issues, being as they haven't been bred by some kennel club c*nts in some hellish puppy farm.

They're also less likely to suffer the myriad chronic health issues inherent to so many pedigrees pups. All for no better reason that facile human vanity.

In fact, I struggle to think of a simpler example of human c*ntishness that dog "lovers" buying over-bred creatures despite the fact that they know their pet is way more likely to suffer in its dotage. It belies a degree of conceited hypocrisy that is rarely matched elsewhere in common behaviour.

22 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Not even someone with badly creased slacks?

4 hours ago, DAFC. said:

I only had to bring my pedigree Dachshund on the train once for a trip to Ayr

Where are the fucking mods when you need them?

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Where are the fucking mods when you need them?

Slacks is a legitimate word to assign to a particular style of trousers beloved of the Swiss and overweight Americans.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Slacks is a legitimate word to assign to a particular style of trousers beloved of the Swiss and overweight Americans.

Maybe - but it's in the same category as 'pantyhose' ie a word no decent person would ever use.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Maybe - but it's in the same category as 'pantyhose' ie a word no decent person would ever use.

Pantyhose is a fine word to use to humiliate a failed bank robber who couldn't afford a balaclava.