C**** on a Train

Had to stand in the aisle of one as soon as I got on the train this morning and had to keep moving at various stops as more folk got on.

Some c**t obviously felt I was a bit too close (which I would have been but it couldn't be helped) so rather than ask if there was any way I could move slightly he decided it would be a better idea to shove me and punch the back of my leg. Part of the issue was also caused by another c**t who decided to take his mountain bike on a peak time train.

I love public transport.

Had to stand in the aisle of one as soon as I got on the train this morning and had to keep moving at various stops as more folk got on.

Some c**t obviously felt I was a bit too close (which I would have been but it couldn't be helped) so rather than ask if there was any way I could move slightly he decided it would be a better idea to shove me and punch the back of my leg. Part of the issue was also caused by another c**t who decided to take his mountain bike on a peak time train.

I love public transport.

You should have thrown everyone off.

On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 19:02, 19QOS19 said:

Had a guy get on the other day wanting to make a complaint. I asked if I could help and he said the doors never opened at his station and so he missed the stop. Long story short I asked him to point out what door it was so I could tell the guard on that train the door wasn't working: he points to a door that would have been facing the running line emoji38.png I burst out laughing and told him he was lucky the door didn't open.

Seen exactly the same thing happen on the Fife circle, some inbred and his brood trying to get off at Cowdenbeath and couldn't get the door to open. Threatening the to kick the ticket examiners count in and all the rest of it. The silly b*****d was trying to open the wrong side. Oh how I laughed.

I love public transport.

Hope you kicked him in the puss

On a Virgin train leaving Euston, old man and woman turn up and someone is in her seat. Guy pulls out his reservation and from what I can hear it seems they both have the same seat reserved. Guy suggests she just sits on one of the other empty seats but she is adamant that they get a staff member as Virgin have double booked them, not understanding that if that's the case it just means they'll say the exact same thing and tell her to sit on an empty seat - they can't build you a new seat F64 or whatever. She's not letting this go.

On a Virgin train leaving Euston, old man and woman turn up and someone is in her seat. Guy pulls out his reservation and from what I can hear it seems they both have the same seat reserved. Guy suggests she just sits on one of the other empty seats but she is adamant that they get a staff member as Virgin have double booked them, not understanding that if that's the case it just means they'll say the exact same thing and tell her to sit on an empty seat - they can't build you a new seat F64 or whatever. She's not letting this go.

She'll be angling for an upgrade to 1st Class.

20 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

She'll be angling for an upgrade to 1st Class.

Forgot to post yesterday, but this is exactly what she must've been going for, as even when the guy in 'her seat' agreed to move, she refused to sit and still demanded they find an employee to complain. Went off and never came back, so maybe they gave her a first class seat, but I sincerely hope they just told her to sit in the unreserved carriage.

My cousin now works the trains (not a c**t) and upgraded me to first class the other day.
I don't know how much extra you pay for a lamp and instant coffee but I hope it's fucking loads.

I've enjoyed first class journeys on East Coast before, it's often just as cheap as standard when booked early enough and you get a decent meal and free alcohol...but I have never understood why people pay so much money for first class on ScotRail, especially since most trips are fairly short in comparison.

To get back on topic though, you're a c**t if you don't follow the universal rule of when someone asks you if the train they are on is the right one, and even when you know full well that it is, you don't do that awkward laugh and go "well I hope so!"

2 minutes ago, Sooky said:

I've enjoyed first class journeys on East Coast before, it's often just as cheap as standard when booked early enough and you get a decent meal and free alcohol...but I have never understood why people pay so much money for first class on ScotRail, especially since most trips are fairly short in comparison.

To get back on topic though, you're a c**t if you don't follow the universal rule of when someone asks you if the train they are on is the right one, and even when you know full well that it is, you don't do that awkward laugh and go "well I hope so!"

The main gripe I have with First Class on Scotrail is that it's just those shitty wee cabins at the end of the train anyway. The water isn't refridgerated, the coffee is crap, they don't give you free booze, and the snacks are awful. Not that you get the chance to enjoy many of these things to any great extent, as in the whole 3 hours between Glasgow and Aberdeen they come by just twice to ask if you want anything.
Oh, the wifi is rubbish too, and that's important, given that the 4g signal drops out in loads of places on the way to Aberdeen.

By comparison, First Class on Virgin gets you good wifi (decent enough that you can work via a VPN without it kicking you out once), decent meals, beer, and plenty of nice cold mineral water. The staff are well dressed and not mutants, and they come by all the time asking if you need anything. 

44 minutes ago, Sooky said:

I have never understood why people pay so much money for first class on ScotRail, especially since most trips are fairly short in comparison.

Probably because you don't get c***s sitting next to you.

On 01/11/2017 at 14:06, Ron Aldo said:

punch the back of my leg. 

Was this a child?

On the other side of your point. Folk who don't want to move along the aisle to let more people on. It's almost an inconvenience to take 4 steps further along to let 4 more folk get to work. 

Actually, it's just a wee power trip. Wee man syndrome c***s

In addition to my previous rant about c***s that get up for stations far too early. There's a train I pass that every day gets held at larbert junction for the east coast to Inverness to pass it. Sits there a good 5 mins or so and can see people on it huddled around the door, hands hovering over the button despite being stationary and more than half a mile away from their destination !

38 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

In addition to my previous rant about c***s that get up for stations far too early. There's a train I pass that every day gets held at larbert junction for the east coast to Inverness to pass it. Sits there a good 5 mins or so and can see people on it huddled around the door, hands hovering over the button despite being stationary and more than half a mile away from their destination !

sure i have written this a million times on here but folk who get up at bishopbriggs for queen st. the train fucking terminates there